AutoIt Web Browser Project

Hello, I decided to start a new project of a web browser. I saw someone already did a good job but I figured out a TAB MANAGEMENT System

The latest AutoIt Web Browser,

ARMAND ICYBLUE

The search section in autoit forums offered me the answer from my question: CAN YOU MAKE A WEB BROWSER IN AUTOIT?

So, I started up a new source, trying to improve from the old but the good, Gecko Web Browser.

But, here's my question: Can someone who knows that can improve the current version of my web browser, enter my team and work together at the project?

Here's the website of the project: Armand IcyBlue Official Website

Here are some screenshots: Screenshots of Armand IcyBlue's development going along

Here's of course, the download page: Download Page of Armand IcyBlue

This web browser contains:

• Good Design
  • Basic web browser buttons, such as home, stop, refresh, backward, forward.
  • Internet Explorer updated webview.
  • Basic Tab Management (in work)

Any help would be gratefully accepted.

P.S.: Can't offer the web browser autoit code source for preventing stealing. Icons and images have been took from GECKO WEB BROWSER SOURCE.

Thank you,

-ProgrammerKid

Edited by ProgrammerKid

Um... :tv_horror:

Honestly, don't bother - not even for an experiment. All you seem to be doing is embedding Trident which is a P.O.S plus you named it "Armand IcyBlue is the best browser on the earth." which even it if embedded the latest and greatest version of Trident (as seen in IE10) you're still not truly the best browser on earth. AutoIt is not for writing web browsers, honestly.

I'm not writing drivel, trolling, meaning mean but don't bother.

Just practicing, nothing serious and the 'BEST BROWSER ON EARTH' is just a simple thing of attracting people for help.

Anyway thank you for your post,

-ProgrammerKid

I want someone who can help me updating some features of the web browser, such as better link-bar design, background-image working properly, etc.

Edited by ProgrammerKid

At the homepage pressing the Forward button crashes the script,

an error check should be present for getting if a Forward Site is present or not

Br

Phoenix XL

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.

You can even add that onfocus the Address resets the Default text to blank by itself

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.

At the start pressing the Tab1 Button also crashes the script

-Nevermind

But i donno think that anyone is gonna get attracted towards your script until n unless therez something different in it

You are just embedding an IE Control over your GUI

Edited by PhoenixXL

My code:

If you're going to post a project, at least get it to a level of stability where all of the features you currently have implemented work. If it doesn't work, you should be asking for help with a single issue as opposed to posting an entire project asking for assistance in writing it.

P.S.: Can't offer the web browser autoit code source for preventing stealing. Icons and images have been took from GECKO WEB BROWSER SOURCE.

So then what are you providing in return for getting people to help you on your little project?

It's nice that you have needs and wants and desires... but what do you give to the people who (are ultimately) going to do everything for you?

Edited by mechaflash213
Spoiler

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”

If you're going to post a project, at least get it to a level of stability where all of the features you currently have implemented work. If it doesn't work, you should be asking for help with a single issue as opposed to posting an entire project asking for assistance in writing it.

So then what are you providing in return for getting people to help you on your little project?

It's nice that you have needs and wants and desires... but what do you give to the people who (are ultimately) going to do everything for you?

Thank you for your comment.

I requested suggestions and help, not code-writing. I didn't ask anyone to create a script. Just help of improvement and suggestions.

Thank you,

-ProgrammerKid

I requested suggestions and help, not code-writing. I didn't ask anyone to create a script. Just help of improvement and suggestions.

But, here's my question: Can someone who knows that can improve the current version of my web browser, enter my team and work together at the project?

You don't want people to write code... so you want them to... coach/mentor you?

And if you want people to work with you on a project... but you don't want to provide them with source code... you're going to get a whole 'lotta nothin' done.

Spoiler

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”