Someone please help me.

Hi everyone who's reading this,

I'm new to this script type of thing and I need some help.

What I want my script to do is I want it to click very fast once I press F3(my hotkey to start) and F4(my hotkey to stop)

Really simple, I just want it to start clicking when I press my start hotkey and stop clicking when I press my stop hotkey.

P.S - If you could make it click really really fast I'd appreciate it.

Thank you very much.

Before you begin with AutoIt, read the Forum Rules. Then answer this question...are you breaking them? if the answer is No, then explain as to why you want to 'click really really fast?'

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Hi.

You have the wrong Idea about this forum section, it is a help forum

not a code request forum.

Look at function MouseClick() in the help file after you have looked through the tutorials in it.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

Before you begin with AutoIt, read the Forum Rules. Then answer this question...are you breaking them? if the answer is No, then explain as to why you want to 'click really really fast?'

Hi, thanks leading me to the Forum Rules, stupid of me for not reading it.

Anyways, No I'm not trying to break any rules; I want it to click fast to test how many times it click per 5 seconds. All I can tell you is it's not about any relating to gaming.

I asked a friend to make me a program in vb that counts how many times it clicks per 5 secs, I've tested other auto clicker and I want to see AutoIt.

Hi.

You have the wrong Idea about this forum section, it is a help forum

not a code request forum.

Look at function MouseClick() in the help file after you have looked through the tutorials in it.

Oh, Im sorry. I'll look over the MouseClick() thingy, how can I set hotkeys?

Thanks though.

hotkeyset <- help file

remember after reading about any function you wish to use.

Scroll to the bottom of the page to see an example of using it.

Edited by JohnOne

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

; Press Esc to terminate script, Pause/Break to "pause"

Global $Paused
HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "TogglePause")
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")
HotKeySet("+!d", "ShowMessage") ;Shift-Alt-d

;;;; Body of program would go here ;;;;
While 1
Sleep(100)
//Click command here?
WEnd
;;;;;;;;

Func TogglePause()
$Paused = NOT $Paused
While $Paused
sleep(100)
ToolTip('Script is "Paused"',0,0)
WEnd
ToolTip("")
EndFunc

Func Terminate()
Exit 0
EndFunc

Func ShowMessage()
MsgBox(4096,"","This is a message.")
EndFunc

I see that this is a fully working script.

JPGRARMouse Lock | My website | Thanks so much for your help! ❤️

Basically some functions are created to 'pause' and 'terminate'.

Then you have a While 1... WEnd command which loops until the script is terminated/paused. You can put the clicking command within the While loop, and it should click furiously for you.

I tried like 10 times, keeps giving me errors when I try to run it.

Thanks for trying to help though