Keylogger with stub builder

autoking

Hi :) here's my latest project

Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y-84paQb_g

It took alot of time to create. I know keyloggers aren't allowed, so i'm not gonna release it, and neither the source, was a fun project to make though :).

It gets all symbols + special symbols, even you type as fast as you can, it never misses a key. But again I respect that keyloggers are not allowed, so not even the compiled program will be released.

Edited by autoking

I know keyloggers aren't allowed, so i'm not gonna release it

Why start a thread about it then?

I respect that keyloggers are not allowed, so not even the compiled program will be released.

I haven't watched your video, and I don't intend to do so. One thing I don't see however is respect. You state you know it's a banned subject, yet you create this thread about it in the developer chat forum, of all places. The fact that this kind of thing gives everyone else who uses AutoIt a bad name doesn't seem to have entered your head.

Well said Danyfirex

Really think you should be here boasting about your keylogging spy tool?

Do you care that it is not a really great advertizement for autoit and attracts

all manner of pricks?

not only bad name but it could easily produce problems for executables, created from more useful scripts by other users.. Do we really want AV-s flagging AutoIT3 made executables because someone thought making malware with AutoIT3 was bright idea..??? There are already some AV-s flagging EVERY compiled AutoIT3 script as generic trojan/spyware/malware (F-Secure 9 corporate version for example which is huge head ache for me personally..)

your reactions are a bit out of shape, it's not like i'm asking for help making it, and I neither release it.

Simply a showcase, for people who maybe liked to see.

to the above comment, yes, and that's why I don't release any of this stuff..

Edited by autoking