DllCall

can someone help me out on DllCall...

such as wat dll are you supposed to call?

and the fucntion you want it to perform is that just any function that you would do normally in autoit.

[right][font="Courier New"]...Run these streets all day, I can sleep when I die.[/font] [/right]

for seconds DllCall Has to do with win32 Api(Application programming interface) witch has nothing and everything to do with Autoit...

ok Search win32 API

u will either come accross C family.. or VB that explains api functions a bit

but if u go to msdn with a particular function name u will find a whole slew of info about it and other interest functions Mostly written in C :dance:

the name of the dll in vb is this part LIB "User32.dll" or w/e dll it is the name of the function and its parameters

do a lil research on structures and dllCreateStruct and read the DllCall Section @ developers.

Funny questions get funny answers...:whistle:

Edited by WSCPorts
http://www.myclanhosting.com/defiasVisit Join and contribute to a soon to be leader in Custumized tools development in [C# .Net 1.1 ~ 2.0/C/C++/MFC/AutoIt3/Masm32]

can someone help me out on DllCall...

such as wat dll are you supposed to call?

and the fucntion you want it to perform is that just any function that you would do normally in autoit.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

search the forums for dllcall and read the code. I will give you a first idea.

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *