Where i can find the source code of AutoIT latest version?

jignesh

The latest source code is not available for download.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

The source code for AutoIt isn't available to the general public and I highly doubt (even if you had the best reason or intentions) the author or Dev team would provide you with it. The source code is closed source, please respect that.

Edited by guinness

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Thanks BigDod, Guinness.

Ofcouse I respect. it is a requirement of my US customer that the source of even freeware products be reviewed before inclusion on their network.

So our intension is clear and we also would be ready to sign documents that we will not share or even modify sourcecode for any purpose other then review and compiling.

I would be quite happy if author or Dev team can contact us offline or via these forums.

Regards

Dev team is the author.

Every critical element of AutoIt product is digitally signed. What you ask for can be done but you have to be aware of the fact that we have obligation toward every AutoIt user. Doing anything that could compromise the security of their applications is not an option.

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

Ofcouse I respect. it is a requirement of my US customer that the source of even freeware products be reviewed before inclusion on their network.

How far do you go? The source code of a compiled AutoIt script: that's the AutoIt script itself. If you also count source code that was used to create that binary compiled script, that's also the AutoIt source code. But it's also the source code of the VC++ compiler, and the source code of a whole range of Windows libraries! This list gets really big really quickly.

Where and under what rules do you draw the line?

I think what's failed to be mentioned is that AutoIt is just a language and compiler. The 'source code' that matters is the executable that's created after compile, because that's what will cause security breaches.

If they want to see the source code for a language and compiler, I wonder what they asked Microsoft before loading any of their software =/

Spoiler

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”

• Moderators

If they want to see the source code for a language and compiler, I wonder what they asked Microsoft before loading any of their software =/

That's how we found out Windows 8 was written completely in WinBatch :D

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Big companies have lots of rules that technical people rarely get to make. I know because I had to fight hard to get UltraEdit adopted by my company when I was trying to make it part of the standard programmers workbench.

They do this to protect themselves if a developer were to use some feature and was not licensed to do so. This could easily fall back to the deep pockets big company.

Maybe jignesh could dig a little deeper to see what is actually needed and maybe Jon or the Dev Team could provide the needed answer.