Hi Forum, i want to automate a setup. Normally it should work without problems but i struggled at the point when i want to start the setup. When i use Run("setup.exe"); it will not work. I have to use Run(@ComSpec & " /c " & "setup.exe") instead. Then the Nighmare begins. I want to use ControlClick() to simulate the clicks on the Buttons that will continue the Setup Process. I used Autoit Window Info Tool to examine the correct controll IDs, but with no success, no clicks are processed. Then i tried to send Keys. I checked the Keys i have to send and try to send them. WinWaitActive(" Installation", "") Send("!i") or Send("{ENTER}") But it seems that no keystrokes are send to the setup programm. Then i read about the AU3Recorder integrated in Scite editor. But this recorder does not record correct. Output from Au3recorder: #region ---Au3Recorder generated code Start (v3.3.7.0) --- #region --- Internal functions Au3Recorder Start --- Func _Au3RecordSetup() Opt('WinWaitDelay',100) Opt('WinDetectHiddenText',1) Opt('MouseCoordMode',0) EndFunc Func _WinWaitActivate($title,$text,$timeout=0) WinWait($title,$text,$timeout) If Not WinActive($title,$text) Then WinActivate($title,$text) WinWaitActive($title,$text,$timeout) EndFunc AU3RecordSetup() #endregion --- Internal functions Au3Recorder End --- #endregion --- Au3Recorder generated code End --- What happens here? Please help My System: Win 7 32 Bit Pro SP1 Autoit 3.3.8.1