USB Controller UDF

CptSpike

Hi all, first apologies if this question has been asked a million times, Google says it hasn't.

I was wondering if there is a UDF, or someone could help me code one, that can 'read' input from a USB game controller (Xbox360 one to be exact) and convert it into mouse and keyboard movements?

The mouse and keyboard movement part isn't too tricky for me, but I have no idea how to go about reading input from a USB port. (If that's even possible with AutoIt).

I've read on these forums that people have had success communicating over a COMM port, using COM objects in their scripts, but I have no experience of either. (Serial COMM ports were before my time :D)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

-CptSpike

Welcomde to AutoIt and the forum!

What do you want to do with the data read from the controller on the PC?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Hi water, I would like to assign it to a variable if possible, to be used with IF statements in a While loop, something like:

while(true)

if $input=$stickup then

sendkey ("w")

endif

wend

etc

:oops: MKISH, you're better than Google. I will certainly look into it. Thanks

-CptSpike