Check PHPSESSID cookie status

Kyan

Hi

I don't now if you evaluate this as against the rules, if so, delete this topic....

There's anyway to check if a specific PHPSESSID is logged or not?

since a PHPSESSID is md5 hashed to a computer IP, maybe browser settings, and its always the same even if you're logged or not, from what I saw in my readings....

regards

Edited by DiOgO

Heroes, there is no such thing

One day I'll discover what IE.au3 has of special for so many users using it.
C'mon there's InetRead and WinHTTP, way better
happy.png

• Moderators

StringingLong, if you don't understand the question being asked, why respond to it? Telling someone to look elsewhere because you don't understand what he's trying to accomplish doesn't make a lot of sense ;)

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

mkay, then I'll give my 2 cents.

If you mean checking from AutoIt then no. It's handeled server-side, so at least you'd need AutoIt to run on the server. And then find a way to pass the PHPSESSID from PHP to AutoIt. That's quite a lot of hoops to jump through.

ProTip: Clear your cookies and browser cache and restart your browser. Your Session ID should now have changed. If not then there's a custom script on the server-side generating ID's (and not a good one I might add). session_id() is a hash of gettimeofday(), REMOTE_ADDR (IP) and optionally some random bytes and thus relatively unique.

[center]Spiderskank Spiderskank[/center]GetOpt Parse command line options UDF | AU3Text Program internationalization UDF | Identicon visual hash UDF

mkay, then I'll give my 2 cents.

If you mean checking from AutoIt then no. It's handeled server-side, so at least you'd need AutoIt to run on the server. And then find a way to pass the PHPSESSID from PHP to AutoIt. That's quite a lot of hoops to jump through.

ProTip: Clear your cookies and browser cache and restart your browser. Your Session ID should now have changed. If not then there's a custom script on the server-side generating ID's (and not a good one I might add). session_id() is a hash of gettimeofday(), REMOTE_ADDR (IP) and optionally some random bytes and thus relatively unique.

I'm using winhttp...and yes, it changes for every session, or if your session cookie is deleted, even I login sucessful I don't know if I'm logged if I don't read the page or try to acess into a page...it implies downloading the page = +time, but if is the only way, is what i'm going to do...

Heroes, there is no such thing

One day I'll discover what IE.au3 has of special for so many users using it.
C'mon there's InetRead and WinHTTP, way better
happy.png