MS Access 2010 - Issue in Cnnection String - Windows7 64 bit PC

Hi All,

Very good morning. I am currently working on a Project where in my company I have Win7(64 bit) PC and MS Access 2010 being installed.

And currently working on a AutoIT3 for that Procject where I need AutoIT3 to talk to MSAcess 2010 to pull in and manipulate the data as planned. For this I have downloaded the Access.UDF from one of your recommended location.

The issue I am facing is only in Win7 (64 bit) PC and works perfectly in Win XP (32 bit) PC.

The issue is which ever way I try the combination is conenction string for MS Access 2010, it always gives the below error.

C:\TeamMembersManagement\Research\Ms Access details.au3 (22) : ==> The requested action with this object has failed.:

$adoCon.Open("Provider=Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0; Data Source=" & $dbname & ";Uid=;Pwd=;")

$adoCon.Open("Provider=Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0; Data Source=" & $dbname & ";Uid=;Pwd=;")^ ERROR

All tyes of crazy combination I have tried out here but none helped. Please help.

$adoCon = ObjCreate("ADODB.Connection")
;$adoCon.Open("Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)}; DBQ=" & $dbname) ;Use this line if using MS Access 2003 and lower
;$adoCon.Open("Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb, *.accdb)};Dbq =" & $dbname & ";Uid=Admin;Pwd=;") ;Use this line if using MS Access 2007 and using the .accdb file extension
;$adoCon.Open("Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb, *.accdb)}; FIL={MS Access}; DBQ=" & $dbname & ";Locale Identifier=2057;Uid=admin;Pwd=;")
;$adoCon.Open("Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0; Data Source=" & $dbname & ";Uid=;Pwd=;")
;$adoCon.Open("Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0; Data Source=" & $dbname); & ";Uid=;Pwd=;")
;$adoCon.Open("Provider=Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0; Data Source=" & $dbname & ";Uid=;Pwd=;")
;$adoCon.Open('Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb, *.accdb)};DBQ=' & $dbname & ';')

$adoCon.Open("Provider=Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0; Data Source=" & $dbname & ";")

Funny thing is, the answer to this topic is the only option I havint tried yet.

:) Try till you get it right. :)

AutoIT3 rocks...

:ILA2::dance::thumbsup:

Edited by SasiKumarN