Is it possible to Access an Array From Another (Running) Script

I would like to read registry entries and hold them into an 2D array. I then need to do an Array search on the first index. This is a "poor man's database" solution but I cannot install database software onto the PCs that need this done. I would prefer not create a document with these entries as there are about 15K entries in the registry right now and reading them from a document might be too slow.

FYI, the registry entries that will be read into the array are the last playing positions from Media Player Classic(Home Cinema) and I had just exported the last playing positions to a custom location in the registry and used a loader program for MPC to search for the file to be played, and if it finds it, send that position to MPC as the start position. MPC only holds the last 20 files played, and if the file is moved to a different folder, it wil be recognized as never having been played before.

The custom registry solution works but this particular dept. plays a ton of files (3K to 15K so far), and it is taking longer and longer to search through these entries. I would like to have a script that runs all the time, that stores the entries in an array and periodically exports them to a csv file for backup, and uses that file to build the array on startup.

I only need help with how to interact with the array from another script, if at all possible.

Why don't you import all data in an SQLite database? This should be faster than anythin you could write in AutoIt once you created the initial database file.

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

I have certainly thought of that, although that is new territory for me. Is SQL Lite a singleI am really trying to avoid installing more software onto the marketing departments PCs as they are a fickle bunch and I already have to be down there too long.

I have certainly thought of that, although that is new territory for me. Is SQL Lite a singleI am really trying to avoid installing more software onto the marketing departments PCs as they are a fickle bunch and I already have to be down there too long.

For SQLite you need to copy a DLL in the same folder as your script and use it with SQLite.au3, examples are in the helpfile.

The current DLLs compiled for AutoIt can be found here: 32bit, 64bit

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes