Pixelsearch, move mouse

Hey,

I have a video, where i want to track/follow(move mouse within it) a round area like a ball that has gradiant changing colors and is changing colors(0x7F3800 - 0x863109) when it moves all the time. If i track one color, it will within no time, since its moving and changing to the color i didnt pick. I tryed using FFBestSpot, FFNearestPixel and FFNearestSpot, but i couldnt get it to work. even used shades, but not sure it helped at all. suggestions?

Have to say, this sort of thing will be a massive project, dependent a lot on video quality as well and a lot of other things.

I'd expect you would need super fast pattern recognition in there too.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

JohnOne, its not a ball, but it was just to tell that the area looked like it. its round, gradiant and changes its color slightly, when its moving.

Its good quality.

Any suggestions on what i would have to try? i can imagine the FastFind help me on the way, im just not sure how, since i can only make it stick too 1 color in the spot

gnomic,

welcome to AutoIt and the forum!

Can you please tell us what you want to achieve with the script? Why do you want to "track/follow (move mouse within it) a round area"?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

You tell us what you want to do and we ask why you want to do it.

There are many threads here on the forum that have an easy solution because the OP told us what he wants to achieve. Once we know that we often can provide an easier/better solution.

So why do you want to follow a circle in a video? Is this a real life problem or do you just want to learn how to use AutoIt?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

I dont want a easier/better solution + i want to learn exacly how this is done. always do, when i sets my mind too it :) just want the cursor to follow a gradiant area, which changes colors all the time, when it moves.

only has 1-2 post left for the day, after this message. Will fast find be able to help me here ?

Edited by gnomic

To be more specific:

I just want to be sure that you don't ask for a script to break a captcha or something similar.

This is against our forum rules and you won't get help on such a subject.

For someone who just entered the forum this is a quite complex question. That's why I ask.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Captcha.. no, its not for web.

Tryed with pixelsearch, but im pretty sure FastFind can do some things that can help me on the right way. Since there isnt any help in here so far, is it posible to write a message to FastFrench - looks like he made the fast find things to help searching

You can do what you want, but if you are found out sending unsolicited private

messages you'll wind up getting your account suspended or banned.

You already have the alarm bells ringing with your vague answers and unwillingness to

say exactly what you want to do, (follow a gradient is no kind of answer)

I'm certain now that people are going to assume you are looking for some way to

make a bot for a game.

It's not against the rules to make a bot for a game, that would be silly and not

enforceable, but getting or giving help on the forums is.

I've seen hundreds of threads just like this one, and most end the same way

but occasionally a person does themselves a favour, I'm sure you know what

that is, it includes a lot of reading and patience.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

Tell you what - you post a video of what you are working with, and we will see what we can do for you. Just upload it to YouTube and post the clip here. If you are on the up and up then there will be no disagreement moving forward. If anything we will be happy to help you. If your intent is other, then please stop wasting our time with vague answers and other vague questions.