Search approximately color in a pixel

g4br1

hello,

I have a problem in understanding if there is a specific region of the red, black or green. This is because the region is a flash application with no net color but soft and moving. Then, using the function PixelGetColor () returns me a value that varies within a few milliseconds and the comparison with the color black, red or green I can not.

can you make a comparison with a range of blacks, reds and greens?

Understand if the region is approximately black, red or green?

Thanks in advance!

PixelSearch allows you to enter a shade variation amount, PixelGetColor does not allow this.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Thanks for the advice you've solved as you suggested with the other function!

Thanks for the quick response!

Do you think it is possible that sometimes the wrong color reading?

It seems to me that in my script once every so many I do not returns the coordinates of a color that instead there ..

• 2 weeks later...

I don't believe PixelSearch will work if the computer is locked.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

by the way, I saw that the function mouseclick does not work if you do a "switch user" or a "lock computer", is there a way to make a click in a flash application with the pc in these states?

because I have the problem that I expire the session if I click the Internet for more than 10 minutes.

thanks