file .mmb is possible manipulate

faustf

Why do you wan't to directly manipulate the file using AutoIt and not the program itself?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Couldn't find anything about the MMB data structure. Do you know if this is a database or whatever?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

If you search for "MMB money manager" (as the OP posted in the original post) you will find that it is a freeware money management tool.

Unfortunately I couldn't find a description of the MMB file format.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Try opening it with SQLite, or try opening it with SQLite Expert Personal because it appears to be an SQLite database.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Because it is a bit hard to understand what you want. Take the title of this thread: "file .mmb is possible manipulate". I'm no native speaker too but I would use "Is it possible to access a .mmb file?"

caleb41610 suggests Google translate because when you write in your native language and let Google do the translation you - most of the time - get an english output that is easy to understand.

The better we understand what you need the better we can help you ^_^

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

so i have crearted a program whit autoit , and also i have installed this program http://www.codelathe.com/mmex/mmex_download.php , MMB money manager . is nice program.

i want integrate , MMB money manager in my program , for do this , i wanna manipulate the file .mmb , (manipulate = read , write , insert data , remove data ), exist udf for manipulate this file??

If it is an SQLite database as BrewManNH suspects then you can access the .mmb file. On the forum you find a lot of scripts using SQLite.

But as a first step you have to use the tools BrewManNH lists in his post to prove that it is a SQLite database.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

I think I understand what the OP wants to do. He wants to use native Autoit code to manipulate the *.mmb file for he has a program he wrote in AutoIt and he wants to stick to that.

Take a look here:

This will give you what you need to use AutoIt and access the file.

@faustf

As I imagine that you may not be very familiar with SQLite nor SQL in general, try first using SQLite Expert (personal free version will do) as BrewManNH recommends to see by yourself what exactly the database (if it's an SQLite DB) contains and what schema it uses.

You can safely open it, dissect the global DDL (schema), look at individual tables/views, their fields and actual content, but don't insert or update things blindly until you fully understand how the whole DB works.

Only when you're sure to master the complete functional (SQL level) working, then you can read the many SQLite-related posts here to learn how to manipulate a DB programmatically using AutoIt (or any other language of your choice). Simply browsing the product features gives a clue that the DB schema might be non-trivial.

This will learn you a lot while not requiring painful coding in the first stage.

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
RegExp tutorial: enough to get started
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQL tutorial (covers "generic" SQL, but most of it applies to SQLite as well)
A work-in-progress SQLite3 tutorial. Don't miss other LxyzTHW pages!
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)