Sign in to follow this  
borism25

Run as Administrator

borism25

Hi!

I have a question...i need to run "this" on the 500 PC, on every PC is the same user and pass for admin.

Team viewer Host proces can't be killed if i am not admin.

So the question is how to run the CMD with admin Rights. (example: User:Admin | Pass: 0000)

I try the command runas but nothing happens.

i will be very gratefull if someone can type just example script. Thnx in advanced.

Melba23

borism25,

And what is "this"? :huh:

M23

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Gibbz

did u searched the Help File Or FOURM !!!!!

Anyway

Put This Code In The Beginning Of Your "Script"

[autoit[

<snip>

[/autoit]

Edited by Melba23
Code removed

Melba23

MrOmAr,

So you think offering help in a thread where a Mod has asked for more information is a good idea? I do not - so please do not do it again. :mad:

M23

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hello all
      I have a question please
      Is there a way to request the script for administrator privileges if a particular condition is met??
      example
      local $path = RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\test", "fullpath")
      if $fullPath = @scriptFullPath then
      Request for administrator privileges
      main()
      else
      main()
      endIf
      I hope to find a solution here
      Greetings to all
    • luny
      By luny
      Hello all, this is what I got so far .. it opens and It won't put in words, I need to log in,,  oops didnt put in code. LOL

#include <IE.au3>
      Local $oUser, $oPass, $oSubmit
      Local $sUser = "lit"
      Local $sPass = "abc"
      Local $url = "http://woodstock:9090/login.jsp?url=%2Findex.jsp"

Local $oIE = _IECreate($url, 1)

_IELoadWait($oIE)
      $oInputs = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "input")
      for $oInput in $oInputs
          if $oInput.type = "text" And $oInput.name = "userid" And $oInput.size = "12" Then $oUser = $oInput
          if $oInput.type = "password" And $oInput.name = "password" And $oInput.size = "12" Then $oPass = $oInput
          if $oInput.type = "submit" And $oInput.value = "loginformtable" Then $oSubmit = $oInput
          if isObj($oUser) And isObj($oPass) And isObj($oSubmit) then exitloop
      Next
      $oUser.value = $sUser
      $oPass.value = $sPass
      _IEAction($oSubmit, "click")
      _IELoadWait($oIE)

• knuxfighter
      By knuxfighter
      Hello. I've been working with Imagesearch library lately and it did a good work, although I moved to a new PC and didn't copy the old files with me so I downloaded the Imagesearch from the following post
       hoping that it will work. It doesn't though. First time I when I use (run as subscript to my code) the Imagesearch.au3, Scite finds errors (missing spaces). Ctrl+T (scite tidy) fixes these missing spaces but the script returns the following error on every run after:
      _ImageSearch('search.bmp', 0, $x, $y, 0) outputs

"C:\Users\Knuckles\Desktop\AutoIt\include\ImageSearch.au3" (44) : ==> Subscript used on non-accessible variable.: If $result[0] = "0" Then Return 0 If $result^ ERROR no matter if I put the searched bmp in the script folder or folder img in the script directory. Also, it doesn't matter if the searched image on screen or not, it returns the same.

Can you provide me any help please? I remember having these problems 2 years ago when I first met the imagesearch library also (I fixed it somehow though in that time). Seems nothing changed.

Using this version posted in the following post gives the same error:
      Also I run windows 10 64bit and I have no shell options for script editing, running as x86 or whatever as I used to have on windows xp/7. I went through some steps like deleting a key in registry and I even reinstalled autoit and scite but that only resulted to au3 as unrecognized file format and not in getting back the menus and the icon on au3 files. Any thoughts on this?

Edit: Installing 64-bit AutoIt and using 64bit ImageSearch is no change.
      code.au3

FOUND WORKING: http://www.codebot.de/index.php/Thread/12713-Imagesearch-au3-funktioniert-nicht/
       but why is this one working and the original aren't? :(
    • nss
      By nss
      Hi all. I am creating an app that runs a program with the admin privileges using the shellexecute's run as verb, but what my problem is, that no matter what I use to launch the program, it doesn't quite work like the run dialog would (certain programs don't get found, etc.). I've tried using the explorer.exe and passing the program to it, that is unreliable and opens documents folder sometimes instead, I've tried using the @comspec /c and that works better, but still some of the programs aren't being found that would be with the run dialog e.g., if I do @comspec /c diskpart it won't find it, I've even tried setting the working dir, but still no luck. I also tried passing commandline params to C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe shell32.dll,#61, but no luck. can anyone help me what way to go in order to be able to launch programs in the run dialog style? is there a function in winapi that run dialog uses that I could use as well? Or what would be the best way to go about this? Any help much appreciated.
      By 31290
      Hello everyone, 
      I'm working on a WMIC uninstaller. A quite simple one with a button to display product names in a editable list (for copy/paste purposes) but the main problem is that in order to achieve this, in my corporation, normal users cannot uninstall softs.
      What I found/adapt so far:
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <ComboConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> $Form1 = GUICreate("wmic uninstaller", 300, 152, 337, 380) $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Computername", 0, 8, 75, 17) $Input1 = GUICtrlCreateInput(@ComputerName, 0, 32, 125, 21) $Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("wmic command", 150, 8, 77, 17) $Combo1 = GUICtrlCreateCombo("Model_Computer", 150, 32, 125, 25, BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWN,$CBS_AUTOHSCROLL)) GUICtrlSetData(-1, "Current_user|Installed_Apps|Serial_Number|Bios_Version") $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("List Apps", 150, 72, 91, 49) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit case $button1 $wmi = GUICtrlRead($combo1) $pc = GUICtrlRead($input1) call($wmi,$pc) EndSwitch WEnd Func Model_Computer($pc) RunWait(@ComSpec & ' /c ' & 'wmic /node:' & $pc &' product get name > %temp%\apps.txt' ,"", @SW_HIDE) $file=(@TempDir & "/apps.txt") $fileread= FileRead($file) MsgBox(0, $pc , $fileread) FileDelete(@TempDir & "/apps.txt") EndFunc Here's the textual version I gave to my techs:
      Create cmd shortcut on Desktop, run it as a different user (using their own admin accounts). Once opened, type wmic Once wmic loaded, type product get name Wait for the list of installed soft to display Type product where name="Exact App name" call uninstall Type "Y" to confirm Wait for task execution Don't care about exit code App is uninstalled (verified by getting the list again)! In fact, I'd like to automatize this process.
      Any ideas over here?
      Thanks ^^