~ What is the best way to control and connect with Mobile Phones?

EKY32

I saw some Bluetooth scripts here to fine devices, but it it available to send commands to the mobile phone? like dialing a number? similar feature is available in Windows 7.

If not with Bluetooth, is it possible with ordinary connection using a cable?

Thank you.

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Please mark the answer of your question if you found it.[/font]

Create a dial-up network connection, after you have connected your phone to PC (with proper drivers installed). I can't think of a BTH solution yet

----------------------------------------

:bye: Hey there, was I helpful?

----------------------------------------

My Current OS: Win8 PRO (64-bit); Current AutoIt Version: v3.3.8.1

Create a dial-up network connection, after you have connected your phone to PC (with proper drivers installed). I can't think of a BTH solution yet

How could the dial-up network connection help me in this case? O.o"

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Please mark the answer of your question if you found it.[/font]

Cheers.

I wonder if that functionality is available via WMI services.

I'm not familiar with scriptomatic, but might be worth looking, see if it's available.

How is that?

• Moderators

There are a couple of places to locate Bluetooth info through WMI - Win32_PNPEntity, Win32_NetworkAdapter and Win32_NetworkProtocol. I can't say if you can use that to make a connection, however.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!