System specs?

Khryus

Tried that, can't see any xml file on my desktop :(

Fixed with:

RunWait("dxdiag /t C:UsersuserDesktopdxdiag.txt")

When I run that script with the correct UDF I get two message boxes, one showing BANK0's specs, and the other showing BANK2's specs, which when added together gives me the 4GB that my system has. Also running this under Win 7 x64.

I thought the two messages were the same, but the bank label changed. I guess I can work it out now with just the UDF! Thanks everybody :)

"The story of a blade is linked in Blood." 

―Yasuo

Fixed with:

RunWait("dxdiag /t C:UsersuserDesktopdxdiag.txt")

Well that's dumb... I tested the txt file also and it worked. I found it via dxdiag /? in cmd and it showed the /x switch allowing you to create an xml file. I assumed it wasn't broken =/
Spoiler

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”

I ran this in CMD and it worked

dxdiag /whql:off /x %userprofile%desktopdxdiag.xml

I have to say... that's an ugly file lol

Spoiler

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”