n1maS

5. FireFox

FireFox

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By marcoauto
      ciao
      I have a Delphi compiled program that I use for work and I can read some logs with this function:
      Func __ReadExternalListBox() Local $hListBox, $iItemCount $hListBox = ControlGetHandle("Software Setup", "", "[CLASS:TListBox; INSTANCE:1]") ConsoleWrite("$hListBox = " & $hListBox & @CRLF) $iItemCount = _GUICtrlListBox_GetCount($hListBox) For $i = $iStart To $iItemCount - 1 ConsoleWrite(GUICtrlListBox_GetText($hListBox,$i) & @CRLF) Next EndFunc ;==>__ReadExternalListBox I can find pid and full path of the process.
      The problem is when I must open another process: I can't read the new ListBox because the title of the window to read is the same and the function 
      $hListBox = ControlGetHandle("Software Setup", "", "[CLASS:TListBox; INSTANCE:1]") return me only one handle.
      With Autoinfo I can read handle: is, for this instance, 0x0001099C and is $hListBox

But I need to automize some function and I can't always change in runtime this values.
      Ideas? Is there e method to read this title windows associated to a determined pid?
      PS:
      I don't need the handle from the pid windows application, but from its control
      if I use
      _WinAPI_EnumProcessWindows() the function return me window handle, not Control handle
      I
      In this case Windows Handle is 0x001007DA but I need Control Handle that is 0x0001099C
      Thankyou
      Marco
    • By XGamerGuide
      I'm trying to call WinList() with a handle. That should be possible:
      But I only get back an 2d array that looks like this:
      ---------
      0 |
      (That means no window was found.)
      It's not the window or the handle. When I call other functions like WinExists() or WinGetHandle() it works.
      Is it because of me, the description in the reference or because of Autoit who makes a mistake?
      No, because of the rest of my program I don't want to use WinGetTitle() because the format of WinList() has to be kept. Alternatively, I could create a 2d array myself, but it should also work with WinList() ... I hope.
    • By vargheseg
      I am new to AutoIT but I do use Sikuli.  Decided to use AutoIT for  this project as all  the required can be created in an .exe file, does not  need Java like Sikuli.
      Also  which can be pushed to tool bar of Windows 10 desktop.
      Our users will interact with a client/server application and normally work on dual screen. The script needs to detect the c/s application from the dual screen,  needs to do three mouse clicks based of image/pixel comparison, will need to wait till the  click object is available and then finally take screen capture  of the top 40 rows  and save the .jpeg file to  windows file share location.
      once the file save is completed,  pop up message - the screen capture is completed. Then the users can do their regular work.
      Potentially  other factor that will play are the screen resolution.
      Can anyone guide me to some relevant scripts already in the forum. In the meantime I am learning  the basics of the  tool.

Appreciate feedback and any help
      George V

• By EmilyLove
      What is Rollbar?
      Rollbar provides real-time error alerting & debugging tools for developers. Learn more about it at https://rollbar.com/product/
      Demo: https://rollbar.com/demo/demo/
      Screenshot:
      Instructions: (RollbarTest.au3)
      ; Include RollbarSDK #include "RollbarSDK.au3" ;Turns on ConsoleWrite debugging override. ;Global $Rollbar_Debug=False ; Initialize RollbarSDK with the project's API key. ; Parameters ....: $__Rollbar_sToken - [Required] Go to https://rollbar.com/<User>/<ProjectName>/settings/access_tokens/ for your project. Use the token for post_server_item. _Rollbar_Init("eaa8464a4082eeabd9454465b8f0c0af") ; Write code that causes an error you want to catch, then call ; _Rollbar_Send ; Parameters ....: $__Rollbar_sErrorLevel - [Required] Must be one of the following values: Debug, Info, Warning, Error, Critical. ; $__Rollbar_sMessage - [Required] The message to be sent. This should contain any useful debugging info that will help you debug. ; $__Rollbar_sMessageSummary - [Optional] A string that will be used as the title of the Item occurrences will be grouped into. Max length 255 characters. If omitted, Rollbar will determine this on the backend. _Rollbar_Send("Debug", "This is an debug message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Debug Message") _Rollbar_Send("Info", "This is a test message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Info Message") _Rollbar_Send("Warning", "This is an warning message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Warning Message") _Rollbar_Send("Error", "This is an error message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Error Message") _Rollbar_Send("Critical", "This is an critical message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Critical Message") _Rollbar_Send("Info", "This is a test message. If you received this, you were successful!") ;No Message ; Rollbar_Send's helper functions ; Parameters ....: $__Rollbar_sMessage - [Required] The message to be sent. This should contain any useful debugging info that will help you debug. ; $__Rollbar_sMessageSummary - [Optional] A string that will be used as the title of the Item occurrences will be grouped into. Max length 255 characters. If omitted, Rollbar will determine this on the backend. _Rollbar_SendDebug("This is an debug message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Debug Message") _Rollbar_SendInfo("This is a test message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Info Message") _Rollbar_SendWarning("This is an warning message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Warning Message") _Rollbar_SendError("This is an error message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Error Message") _Rollbar_SendCritical("This is an critical message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Critical Message") ; Usable Example Local $sImportantFile = "C:\NOTAREALFILE_1234554321.txt" Switch FileExists($sImportantFile) Case True MsgBox(0, "Example Script", "An important file was found. Continuing...") Case Else _Rollbar_SendCritical('An important file was missing. Halting... File: "' & $sImportantFile & '"', 'Important file "' & $sImportantFile & '" is missing.') EndSwitch Notes: Please comment your feedback, advice, & suggestions below. While this is only a proof of concept, I will expand its feature set for everyone to use. 
      Right now, it is fully functional but not tested in production.

Changelog:
      RollbarSDK.au3
      RollbarTest.au3
      v0.2

v0.1.1

• By rudi
      Hello,
      Either drag drop the opened file on the server and the temp file, Aut2Exe could not copy to the destination file, as that one is opened, to the edits of this GUI, or take the Aut2Exe error message line to your clipboard, the line will be split automatically.
      This script does not check
      For the required rights to the destination folder (to close open file handles) for correct input Use either clipboard (Aut2Exe message), drag & drop, or copy the full paths of source and destination file *IN ONE* (don't type, if you want to do so, modify the script, for me it's fine this way ;-)  
      Example Error Message:
      !>11:19:15 Problem copying file from: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\Aut2exe\~AU98E6.tmp.exe To :z:\MyAutoitExeForTheUsers.exe
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <NetShare.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> ; Enumerate open files on the server $DragDropOpenFile = "<drag drop the opened file on a server share here>" $DragDropNewFile = "<drag drop the file supposed to replace the above one here>" $NewFile = "" $Gui_h = 250 $Gui_w = 800 $vDist = 7 ; GUICreate($GuiTitle, $w, $h, @DesktopWidth - $w - 100, @DesktopHeight - $h - 60, -1, $WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES) ; generally enable drag-drop for files into other GUI controls $myGui = GUICreate("Tool to forcibly close & replace open files on server shares", $Gui_w, $Gui_h, 100, 100, -1, $WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES) $InputFileToClose = GUICtrlCreateInput($DragDropOpenFile, 20, $vDist, $Gui_w - 40, 20) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DROPACCEPTED) ; allow drag-droping files for this control, $InputFile Opt("Guicoordmode", 2) $InputFileNew = GUICtrlCreateInput($DragDropNewFile, -1, $vDist) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DROPACCEPTED) ; allow drag-droping files for this control, $InputFile GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DISABLE) $lServer = GUICtrlCreateLabel("<server>", -1, $vDist) $lShare = GUICtrlCreateLabel("<share-mapping>", -1, $vDist) $lPath = GUICtrlCreateLabel("<sub-path>", -1, $vDist) $lFile = GUICtrlCreateLabel("<file>", -1, $vDist) $doit = GUICtrlCreateButton("Search and close for open file handles", -1, $vDist) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DISABLE) $exit = GUICtrlCreateButton("Cancel", -1, $vDist) GUISetState() $FN = False $FNnew = "" $FNmatch = False $ToolTitle = "" $ToolTxt = "" $RegExA2E = "(?i)^(?:.*?Problem copying file from: )(.*?)(?: To :)(.*$)" ; $1 = compiled local TEMP file, $2 = not replacable destination file ; Examle Replacement failed output: !>11:19:15 Problem copying file from: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\Aut2exe\~AU98E6.tmp.exe To :z:\MyAutoitExeForTheUsers.exe While 1 $Clip = ClipGet() If StringRegExp($Clip, $RegExA2E) Then $Src = StringRegExpReplace($Clip, $RegExA2E, "$2") GUICtrlSetData($InputFileToClose, $Src) $Dst = StringRegExpReplace($Clip, $RegExA2E, "$1") GUICtrlSetData($InputFileNew, $Dst) EndIf $input = GUICtrlRead($InputFileToClose) If $input <> $DragDropOpenFile Then ; da wurde was reingezogen $DragDropOpenFile = $input If StringLeft($input, 2) = "\\" Then $Type = "UNC" $ServerShareUNC = StringLeft($input, StringInStr($input, "\", 0, 4) - 1) $fRelPathFN = StringReplace($input, $ServerShareUNC, "") $fPath = StringLeft($fRelPathFN, StringInStr($fRelPathFN, "\", 0, -1)) $FN = StringTrimLeft($fRelPathFN, StringInStr($fRelPathFN, "\", 0, -1)) ElseIf StringMid($input, 2, 1) = ":" Then ; Pfad mit Laufwerksbuchstabe, evtl. Netzwerk Mapping (erforderlich) $drive = StringLeft($input, 2) $Type = DriveGetType($drive) If $Type = "Network" Then $ServerShareUNC = DriveMapGet($drive) $foo = StringReplace($input, $drive, $ServerShareUNC) ; Laufwerkspfad in UNC Pfad umwandeln $fRelPathFN = StringReplace($foo, $ServerShareUNC, "") $fPath = StringLeft($fRelPathFN, StringInStr($fRelPathFN, "\", 0, -1)) $FN = StringTrimLeft($fRelPathFN, StringInStr($fRelPathFN, "\", 0, -1)) Else MsgBox(48, @ScriptLineNumber, "This script can *ONLY* close remotely handles for files open on server shares!" & @CRLF & _ $input & @CRLF & _ $drive & " = " & $Type) ContinueLoop 2 EndIf EndIf $Server = StringLeft($ServerShareUNC, StringInStr($ServerShareUNC, "\", 0, 3) - 1) $Share = StringTrimLeft($ServerShareUNC, StringInStr($ServerShareUNC, "\", 0, 3) - 1) GUICtrlSetData($lServer,"Server = '" & $Server& "'") GUICtrlSetData($lShare, "Mapping = '" & $Share & "'") GUICtrlSetData($lPath, "SubPath = '" &$fPath & "'") GUICtrlSetData($lFile, "FileName= '" & $FN &"'") GUICtrlSetState($doit, $GUI_ENABLE) GUICtrlSetState($InputFileNew, $GUI_ENABLE) EndIf If $NewFile <> GUICtrlRead($InputFileNew) Then $NewFile = GUICtrlRead($InputFileNew) If $NewFile <> $DragDropNewFile Then If StringInStr($NewFile, $DragDropNewFile) Then $NewFile = StringReplace($NewFile, $DragDropNewFile, "") GUICtrlSetData($InputFileNew, $NewFile) EndIf $FNnew = StringTrimLeft($NewFile, StringInStr($NewFile, "\", 0, -1)) If $FN = $FNnew Then If $FNmatch = False Then $FNmatch = True GUICtrlSetData($doit, "Search for & Close open file handles, then replace file") EndIf Else If $FNmatch Then $FNmatch = False GUICtrlSetData($doit, "Search for & Close open file handles, then replace file") GUICtrlSetData($InputFileNew, $DragDropNewFile) EndIf EndIf EndIf EndIf Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $exit, $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE GUIDelete($myGui) Exit Case $doit AbArbeiten($Server, $Share, $fPath, $FN) EndSwitch WEnd Func AbArbeiten($_Srv, $_Shr, $_fPth, $_fNme) Local $iID = 0 Local $iRights = 1 Local $iLckCount = 2 Local $iFPFN = 3 Local $iUser = 4 ConsoleWrite($_fPth & $_fNme & @CRLF) Local $aFile = _Net_Share_FileEnum($_Srv) If IsArray($aFile) Then ; _ArrayDisplay($aFile) Local $x $ToolTxt = "Open File Handles:" $ToolTitle = "Handles to be checked total: " & $aFile[0][0] UpdateToolTip() AdlibRegister(UpdateToolTip, 1000) For $x = $aFile[0][0] To 1 Step -1 $ToolTitle = $x & " handles remaining for checking..." If Not StringInStr($aFile[$x][$iFPFN], $_fPth & $_fNme) Then ; ConsoleWrite("Nix Enthalten in: " & $aFile[$x][$iFPFN] & @CRLF) _ArrayDelete($aFile, $x) Else $ToolTxt &= @CRLF & $aFile[$x][$iFPFN] & ", User = " & $aFile[$x][$iUser] ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $ToolTxt = ' & $ToolTxt & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console EndIf Next $aFile[0][0] = UBound($aFile) - 1 _ArraySort($aFile, 0, 1, 0, $iUser) ; _ArrayDisplay($aFile, $aFile[0][0] & " FileLocks found.") If $aFile[0][0] = 0 Then $ToolTitle = "Done, no open file handles were found" $ToolTxt &= @CRLF & ", no handles to be closed for this file!" Sleep(2000) $ToolTxt = "" ReplaceFile() Else $ToolTitle = $aFile[0][0] & " open file handles were found..." $CloseErr = 0 For $x = 1 To $aFile[0][0] If _Net_Share_FileClose($Server, $aFile[$x][$iID]) Then $ToolTxt &= @CRLF & @TAB & "Handle closed: " & $aFile[$x][$iID] Else $ToolTxt &= @CRLF & "ERROR: Handle Close Failed! --> " & $aFile[$x][$iFPFN] & ", User = " & $aFile[$x][$iUser] $CloseErr += 1 EndIf Next ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $CloseErr = ' & $CloseErr & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console If $CloseErr = 0 Then $ToolTitle = "All found open file handles could be closed." ReplaceFile() Else $ToolTitle = $CloseErr & " Handles could *NOT* be closed!" Sleep(2000) EndIf Sleep(1000) $ToolTxt = "" $ToolTitle = "" EndIf Else MsgBox(0, "not an array", $aFile & @CRLF & @error & @CRLF & @extended & @CRLF & _ "Unable to retrieve the array of open file handles for " & $Share) EndIf EndFunc ;==>AbArbeiten Func UpdateToolTip() ToolTip($ToolTxt, MouseGetPos(0) + 20, MouseGetPos(1) + 20, $ToolTitle) ; ConsoleWrite( $ToolTxt & @CRLF & $ToolTitle & @CRLF & "-------------------" & @CRLF) EndFunc ;==>UpdateToolTip Func ReplaceFile() If FileExists($NewFile) Then If FileCopy($NewFile, $input, 1 + 8) Then $ToolTitle = "File successfully replaced." $ToolTxt = "Done" Else $ToolTitle = "File could *NOT* be replaced." $ToolTxt = "Possibly another open file handle spawned while this script was running." & @CRLF & _ "Simply start over again, please." MsgBox(48, $ToolTitle, $ToolTxt) EndIf EndIf EndFunc ;==>ReplaceFile