A little help please? 2D Game.

On this game I play, there is a mining feature. You take a quest from a mob, and then walk around finding fossils on the ground, the quest lasts for 15 minutes, the fossils only appear while the quest is going. I am trying to make a bot, that automatically clicks on the mob, accepts the quest, walks around for 15 minutes, then goes back to the mob, clicks on it, accepts the quest again and repeats and repeats.

It seems pretty easy, pretty much just write the first part of the bot and then copy and paste right?

I just don't understand pixel check.

What I'm trying to write the bot to do is, press hotkeys corresponding with the game to move around, after clicking on the quest mob and accepting the quest, and then going back after 15 minutes and taking the quest again and again and again.

Here is a screenshot of the game.

http://imageshack.us/g/211/autoit1.png/

1st Screenshot. The mob that needs to be clicked is the brown thing with the yellow ?.

2nd Screenshot, after clicking that, this pops up, i then need a script to tell the bot to click on this.

3rd screenshot, after clicking that, this pops up, i need a script to tell the bot to click accept

After that the quest is started and lasts 15 minutes, i then walk around for 15 minutes, come back and restart the quest.

Any advice or help please? I am not trying to be a begger or anything, I would really like to learn this and become good. Thanks a lot guys and girls.

Edited by DsBotter

How many threads on game botting do you need to have locked before understanding the rules?

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

• Moderators

DsBotter,

You obviously have no intention of following the rules here as we see yet another gamebot request from you - you obviously did not learn from the last ban. And as you asked pretty much the same question nearly a year ago you have also obviously made no effort to learn anything about AutoIt in the meantime. :(

So I see little point in you remaining part of this community...:bye:

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area