Using imagesearch on autoit 64 with win 64 system

Is anyone else getting errors using imagesearch on autoit 64 with win 64 system? My script can't find any icon on my desktop. the Imagesearch function always returns 0 no matter the tolerance. So is their any work around for 64-bit? I tried searching for a solution but the dlls and mods to imagesearch.au3 did not help. I tried running the script in 64 and 32 bit with no luck.

test code:

global $CFC, $x,$y
#include <ImageSearch.au3>

$CFC = _ImageSearch("ps.png",$x,$y,255)
if $CFC = 1 Then mousemove($x, $y)
if $CFC = 0 Then msgbox(0,"","fail")

There are that many versions of the dll I'd advise to read the whole original thread.

Well, i've looked through the whole orignal thread, downloaded and tested every dll and version of imagesearch.au3. I tried running the script it in 32 and 64 bit. and it still wont find a singel image(tried diffrent images of diffrent objects with diffrent tolerance. no luck) Are there no programs other than autoit itself that is requried for imagesearch to run?

Edited by truther242

If this imagesearch works the same way as it does in AutoHotKey it works with image types other than bmp, but doesn't look like it works with png images.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator