Wait till another window takes attention?

Is there a way to tell the script to wait until any other window has taken attention? In this case it would be emails, they are forwareded and I want it to wait until the forwarded email window pops up so I don't think the winwaitactive will work because the emails are going to have differen't titles. Or maybe it still can work? A work around is I can just tell it to sleep but then it won't be as efficient as it could be because I put the sleep time too long and it's waiting for no reason and the sleep time too low some emails with large attachments will take too long and screw the script up.

WinWaitActive()

Opt(WinTitleMatchMode, 2)

Well, if I do that and put in WinWaitActive("FW:") it did work but the issue with that is sometimes the emails come in and they already have a FW: in them and I think that will mess the script up.

I just tested it and yeah, if they already have a FW: in them the script doesn't work right.

Was there another way you were thinking?

Is it possible to tell it to wait until a window is selected that has visible text "bcc"?

I think I might have gotten it to work

WinWaitActive("FW:", "Bcc")

Some of the visible text that isn't there until the forward window pops up is Bcc so I think that worked.

Thanks!

Edited by noobieautolearn