Text triggering an action

remiX

Hi AutoIt forums!

remiX,

Welcome to the AutoIt forum. :)

The answer to your question is usually "Yes", but the manner in which you have posed it is not in accordance with our Forum Rules. Please read those rules before you post again. ;)

See you soon with a legimate question I hope. :)

M23

P.S. The reason I say "usually" above is because many games will not let you read the screen, nor interact with them. ;)

I'm sorry for not following the Forum Rules and coming accross with the wrong intention but this was not my purpose. I was actually in a hurry to go somewhere and quickly posted here in hope to have an answer by the time I get back because I was pretty amped to get an answer :)

Okay, well, my intentions are NOT to make games automated or to run automatic game servers. That is obviously the worst thing someone could do.

I would like to make a script for the good for a server of Warcraft III The Frozen Throne, which I am currently Server Operator. I was thinking of making a script that if a swears / or says racist words, he will get a warning or possibly a ban. As you can see, I do not want to exploit the features of an AutoIT script but rather take advantage of how useful they are.

Quick summary:

- So is it possible to make text trigger an action in the game Warcraft III The Frozen Throne.

- If so, I will not use this to exploit the game in any way, but rather use it to an advantage.

- I would also ask if anybody could show me how or give me a tutorial on how to do this.

Thanks,

remiX

• Developers

Strike 2 and 3rd strike is out.

In other words, read the forum rules and adhere to them.

.. and I am not really interested for what purpose within the gamers world you use it.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)