i have little problem with executing code

when i run this code it gives error after 500 lines

is there any way to execute large code in parts its HEX code want to Run

im working on project so i need help

$code= "hex hex hex hex hex_
hex hex hex hex hex hex_
hex hex hex hex hex hex"
its up to 1200 lines 
RunWait(@ComSpec & " /c " & $code,"",@SW_MAXIMIZE)

:(:whistle::dance::dance:

Edited by sim

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe this? --

$code = "hex hex hex hex hex "
$code = $code & "hex hex hex hex hex "
; ...

I would be very surprised if @comSpec can handle such a line. My experience has led me to believe that the command prompt can only handle about five lines.

Edit: changed + to the correct &.

Edited by LxP

nope its not working

any other way workable

$code =   "echo off "
$code =   "echo n xp > sp2 "
$code =   "echo e 100 4D 5A 4B 45 52 4E 45 4C 33 32 2E 44 4C 4C 0 0  >> sp2 " 
$code =   "echo e 110 4C 6F 61 64 4C 69 62 72 61 72 79 41 0 0 0 0  >> sp2 " 
$code =   "echo e 120 47 65 74 50 72 6F 63 41 64 64 72 65 73 73 0 0  >> sp2 " 

• Moderators

That way it looks like $code only = "echo e 120 47 65 74 50 72 6F 63 41 64 64 72 65 73 73 0 0 >> sp2 "

Did you try it like LxP said:

$code =   "echo off "
$code =   $code & "echo n xp > sp2 "
$code =   $code & "echo e 100 4D 5A 4B 45 52 4E 45 4C 33 32 2E 44 4C 4C 0 0  >> sp2 "
$code =   $code & "echo e 110 4C 6F 61 64 4C 69 62 72 61 72 79 41 0 0 0 0  >> sp2 "
$code =   $code & "echo e 120 47 65 74 50 72 6F 63 41 64 64 72 65 73 73 0 0  >> sp2 "

Just curious...

Edit: After looking at LxP's example and knowing nothing about Hex, I realize that it may not be an addition they are looking for... so replaced + w/ &.

Edited by ronsrules

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

insead of using

$code = $code & bla

you could use

$code &= bla (beta only)

or

$code = "bla" &_
"bla" &_
"bla"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

actually, i think the issue is he's over-running the size limit of an allowable literal string. check the faq in the forum for size limits...

Maximum string length: 2,147,483,647 characters

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hm... didn't realize it was that high of a limit, just knew there was a limit, and thought more than 500 lines of hex code may be surpassing... definitely seems alot less likely now that i see the actual number of chars he'd have to hit...

is there any way to execute  large code in parts its HEX code want to Run

im working on project so i need help

$code =  $code & "echo n xp > sp2 "

$code =  $code & "echo e 100 4D 5A 4B 45 52 4E 45 4C 33 32 2E 44 4C 4C 0 0  >> sp2 "

$code =  $code & "echo e 110 4C 6F 61 64 4C 69 62 72 61 72 79 41 0 0 0 0  >> sp2 "

WARNING !!!

This post reminds me on a post (which was deleted) of asimzameer whose account was apparently disabled, maybe due to the fact, that the content of a lot of his/her posts "smelled" to much like VIRUS CODE.

Cheers

Kurt

Edited by /dev/null

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

WARNING !!!

This post reminds me on a post (which was deleted) of asimzameer whose account was apparently disabled, maybe due to the fact, that the content of a lot of his/her posts "smelled" to much like VIRUS CODE.

Cheers

Kurt

Edited by /dev/null

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

that double posting looks stupid :dance:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

actually I don't care how it "looks". The message is the important part.... :whistle:

EDIT: Oh, I forgot something....

WARNING !!!

Cheers

Kurt

Edited by /dev/null

since when is autoit responsible for what is done with it.

as long as you dont say HELP I WANNA MAKE VIRUS !!!!!!!!!!

its like autoit not supporting specific bot questions anymore.

but they do awnser: how do i click on a pixel.

My UDF's:;mem stuff_Mem;ftp stuff_FTP ( OLD );inet stuff_INetGetSource ( OLD )_INetGetImage _INetBrowse ( Collection )_EncodeUrl_NetStat_Google;random stuff_iPixelSearch_DiceRoll

since when is autoit responsible for what is done with it.

as long as you dont say HELP I WANNA MAKE VIRUS !!!!!!!!!!

Ah, so you don't care if all the major AV vendors detect your *.EXE, made with AutoIT, as a VIRUS?? I tell you, I do care, as this would render my compiled scripts USELESS!

its like autoit not supporting specific bot questions anymore.

but they do awnser: how do i click on a pixel.

So, why did you answer then?

EDIT: Damn, I again forgot something....

WARNING !!!

Cheers

Kurt

Edited by /dev/null

do you want autoit to be on like the blacklist of game's ?

if not why do we answer questions like I WANNA SEND F5 EVRY SECOND :dance:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't care it my compiled scripts (or whatever else) are on a blacklist, but I do care if they are blocked by a virus scanner!

Ha!! This time I did not forget it :whistle:

WARNING !!!

Cheers

Kurt

Gaming questions may not be asked in the other forums unless they are phrased politely as a non-gaming question.

i think the same goes for any other "illigal" stuff.

My UDF's:;mem stuff_Mem;ftp stuff_FTP ( OLD );inet stuff_INetGetSource ( OLD )_INetGetImage _INetBrowse ( Collection )_EncodeUrl_NetStat_Google;random stuff_iPixelSearch_DiceRoll