Executing large Code Truble

sim

Ok, fair enough, but _WHAT IF_ this dude really was making a virus ? And what if he was planning to start spreading it on your computer ? Which has millions of dollars worth of data and hardware ... Would you be letting him make this ? No, don't say yes either, because you wouldn't...

FootbaG

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the same goes for any other "illigal" stuff.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

w0uter, are you seriously comparing gaming questions with helping somebody to build a potential virus?

WARNING !!!

This post reminds me on a post (which was deleted) of asimzameer whose account was apparently disabled, maybe due to the fact, that the content of a lot of his/her posts "smelled" to much like VIRUS CODE.

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

yes.

yes ????

w0uter, you're not sitting in a "coffee shop" right now, do you?

WARNING !!!

This post reminds me on a post (which was deleted) of asimzameer whose account was apparently disabled, maybe due to the fact, that the content of a lot of his/her posts "smelled" to much like VIRUS CODE.

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

wow. ok, here's my 2 cents while everyone else is tossing in theirs. this is a tool that i use all the time, and i frequently make programs for other people to use after i compile them, bots, etc etc. it really annoys me when i send someone a program that i created for them at their request, and instead of using it, they delete it, and then accuse me of wanting to harm their computer, and they turn around and tell all of their friends that i'm trying to crash their computer blah blah blah, and then i have to deal with it. Because of that, when i believe that a persons intentions with the script they're asking for help on are to do harm, i make a decision not to offer any help. As far as cheating, and bots and blah blah blah, i say go for it. personally i cheat on almost every competitive game i play. my philosophy is 'i cheat because i can, and losing sucks'. I say don't ban the cheats/wall hacks etc, give them to EVERYBODY. then field is level again, and the players have to evolve to keep up. that keeps the game interesting.

sim, asimzameer (obvously you are the same person - LINK to a post of sim) what do you say to my assumptions regarding the virus and your posts as asimzameer??

BTW: I just want to list the highlits of your previous posts as asimzameer for the interested reader...

"is there any way to remove autoit copyright version from exe file"

"i just want to know how to disable Windows Firewall/Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) in services"

!!!! "any one like to tell me can we bind 2 files in 1 file i mean when i run my application it bind to second application"

" i want to know how to label all drive once "

"i want know can we change xp driver manufacture through autoit "

"i have problem when i replace printui.dll with my edit printui.dll"

"i want to know how to save file in STARTUP Folder"

"yeh its not legal but micrsoft have to make software more protected"

WARNING !!!

Cheers

Kurt

Edited by /dev/null

sim, asimzameer (obvously you are the same person - LINK to a post of sim) what do you say to my assumptions regarding the virus and your posts as asimzameer??

BTW: I just want to list the highlits of your previous posts as asimzameer for the interested reader...

"is there any way to remove autoit copyright version from exe file"

"i just want to know how to disable Windows Firewall/Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) in services"

"any one like to tell me can we bind 2 files in 1 file i mean when i run my application it bind to second application"

" i want to know how to label all drive once "

"i want know can we change xp driver manufacture through autoit "

"i have problem when i replace printui.dll with my edit printui.dll"

"i want to know how to save file in STARTUP Folder"

"yeh its not legal but micrsoft have to make software more protected"

WARNING !!!

Cheers

Kurt

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

NICE. one thing that struck me as particularly funny in that 'greatest hits list' there, was the irony of the last one, where he's saying it needs to be more protected while at the same time asking for help in getting around the protections already in place.

NICE.  one thing that struck me as particularly funny in that 'greatest hits list' there, was the irony of the last one, where he's saying it needs to be more protected while at the same time asking for help in getting around the protections already in place.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Really NICE, isn't it? Unfortunately I did help him/her, until I realized what his/her real intentions are...

WARNING !!!

Cheers

Kurt

asimzameer it seems you are also active in other forums....

Title: Zone Alram Process Kill And Service Stop.

Expert from post:

"i have creat one trojan downloader it stop all anti virus services and kill all process

without zone alram and few more like zone alram cannt stop service with any code even suing shell stopservice and cannt kill process"

I really can't help myself, but this sounds a little bit nasty......

WARNING !!!

Cheers

Kurt

Edited by /dev/null

Hey! Did anyone mention that this code could be potential virus?!?

Ha! I saved your ass again....  :dance:  :dance:  :whistle:

Thanks for the reminder!!!

WARNING !!!

Cheers

Kurt

Edited by /dev/null

lol, this is crazy, I wonder what this person is trying to do :whistle:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

layer, I'll say it slowly for you.... :dance: W R I T E A V I R U S / T R O J A N....

WARNING !!!

Cheers

Kurt

[/sARCASM] ! :whistle: I knew what he was doing... Just trying to be funny is all... :dance:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

me to! :dance:

WARNING !!!

Cheers

Kurt

stupid= who think virus make ur product down

foolish= who think virus make ur product down

I have read all post shame people who r worry about making virus /dev/null wat the hell u people taking about i just want to bind my an other program to one program thats y im using HEX echo execution i m using for good purpose

i though AUTOIT is good program to making application but u foolish guyzzz stop helping bec some one is making virus hahahah stupid guyz first of all AUTOIT is not for making virus bec AFTER compiling smallest SIZ is more then 145 kb

most of virus r small then 50 kb

and i dont want to make virus in autoit bec Vb and c++ is best for making it

autoit is slow use PROCESSOR speed 100% so no way to make virus yeh we can make VIRUS small bro virol with autoit hahahaha it 125kb and infect minimum 3 or 4 window OS thats all hahahahha

shame on u guyzzz who think virus make ur product down

if u make product then dont restrict people to make virus or any thing otherwise Remove Your product to internet People want to learn any thing they want even virus softwares trojans internet application any thing they want.

Well duh, but we don't want people making viruses, so when we suspect something, we stop it, simple ?

well layer that all not your game you cant stop people making virus if u really want to stop virus u need to make best antivirus Other wise stop spreading This Bullshit we don't want people making viruses

Ah, so you don't care if all the major AV vendors detect your *.EXE, made with AutoIT, as a VIRUS?? I tell you, I do care, as this would render my compiled scripts USELESS!

its really funny to me If ur product use 100% processor speed after compiling script then most people think its virus complain to antivirus comapany hahaha

/dev/null

WARNING !!!

/dev/null warning for wat r u police inspector im not breaking any law of country

hehehehehehh WARNING! /dev/null u really worry about making virus check ur system may ur infected with any spy ware or virus man we cant stop virus until

we make best WINDOWS OS windows r exploit daily 100 of exploit make by hackers no one can stop that so dont get so serious chill out

yeh im asim zameer i already mention that in post my account is locked so i can make with new one sim

Now remember all AUTOIT users whenever i ask question about any thing help me dont get serious or shoking im making virus bec im autoit old user im using AUTO it for 6 months made 5 application in autoit for my presonal use and belive me if i make virus in autoit im not spread all over net it just for my presonal learning use i already have little trojan made in autoit only use for my personal

will Vb is best for making virus and trojan i only like autoit bec it small not more then 3 mb easy to use and installation  in system thats y im using auto it otherwise i have VB c++ installed

regards

asimzameer

Edited by sim

although garbled to hell Sim makes a good point thats how microsoft learned to program Secure Code from the release of virus and Virus hunting teams. annakornaKova.vbs is posted on the net the I-Love-u Virus is posted... so in closing id say we'd have alot to learn from a Crazy Coder as long as he doesnt affect the net i agree with him...

http://www.myclanhosting.com/defiasVisit Join and contribute to a soon to be leader in Custumized tools development in [C# .Net 1.1 ~ 2.0/C/C++/MFC/AutoIt3/Masm32]

if u make product then dont restrict people to make virus or any thing otherwise Remove Your product to internet People want to learn any thing they want  even virus softwares trojans internet application any thing they want.

sim, this shows me exactly what your intentions are!

EDIT:

i already have little trojan made in autoit only use for my personal

and finally you admit it! Good, now we know what you are after. However, why did you lie before, when you were asked if you are going to build a virus/trojan?

WARNING !!!

Cheers

Kurt

Edited by /dev/null

/dev/null man u did not get my point it does not matter im interested making virus

i just want to tell u can not conrol user for making virus and wrong activties

this forum is open we can make id easly if u stop helping people they can make another id for help with diffrent id and email

i just want to say dont talk like rubbish u cant not control people making virus

and finally you admit it! Good, now we know what you are after. However, why did you lie before, when you were asked if you are going to build a virus/trojan?

man i already disscus that virus and trojan very very easy makin in VB and c++

it like KID stuff im using this AUTOIT PRODUCT bec it easy to manage small application

i dont want to make trojan in AUTOIT auto is slow down system after compiling scripts process 100% and size is large 145 kb

so plz dont ask me again for virus and trojan

i already have undetectable trojan and virus made in VB AND C++

Im sure /dev/null u try to be kool bec u need admin rights of AUTOIT forum

or want to be more advanced user of  this forum hahaha yeh thats y

u try to stop makin virus in autoit  but that silly to me