Simple Script Help

Hey everyone, I just stumbled on this website when I was looking up how to make a mouse click script. I've never done it before and I don't have any software yet to support/write a script I'm looking for. This community seemed to be helpful when looking through forum posts though, so I thought I'd give it a try.

Basically I'm just looking for two scripts that do basically the same thing:

One script would be to go to 1 out of 9 specific locations on the mouse (i'd have to pick which one through a key command or something, even as simple as 'a', since I won't be typing), left click, and then go to one constant location right after, followed by another left click. This is for a web page.

The other portion of the script/second script would be used in some software I have, performing a similar function as well and would be activated immediately after the first.

I would need the mouse to go to a constant location, left click, then go to 1 out of 4 or so potential locations and then left click. Finally, I just need the mouse to select the original web page again, by clicking anywhere on the window.

I wouldn't need a loop on this whole sequence, but I would need to be able to recall it anytime I want.

I imagine this is fairly simple? I also am unsure of how to acquire these specific mouse coordinates.

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum!

Could you please give us some more information what you try to achieve? Which programs do you try to automate?

I'm sure there are better solutions then mouse clicks. They are not very reliable because your script won't run any longer when the screen resolution or window position changes.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Okay, I'm a telemarketer using a web page in chrome to check off different options based on what the caller says and then using software called "five9 agent" to disposition the calls for the second portion of the script.

Basically, I'm trying to cut down on the interactivity I have with my job, haha. If I don't use a mouse, I could save time and be more free to do what I want from home between calls (like work on graphic design)

Hi, if you're using scite, there's a tool called AU3Recorder, that might work for you as you want, open it, press record, click wherever, click to stop, it'll generate the codes for the clicks, if that doesn't suit you, then i don't know, since its a web page, and those are tricky to me.

Spoiler

Renamer - Rename files and folders, remove portions of text from the filename etc.

GPO Tool - Export/Import Group policy settings.

MirrorDir - Synchronize/Backup/Mirror Folders

BeatsPlayer - Music player.

Params Tool - Right click an exe to see it's parameters or execute them.

String Trigger - Triggers pasting text or applications or internet links on specific strings.

Inconspicuous - Hide files in plain sight, not fully encrypted.

Regedit Control - Registry browsing history, quickly jump into any saved key.

Time4Shutdown - Write the time for shutdown in minutes.

Power Profiles Tool - Set a profile as active, delete, duplicate, export and import.

Finished Task Shutdown - Shuts down pc when specified window/Wndl/process closes.

NetworkSpeedShutdown - Shuts down pc if download speed goes under "X" Kb/s.

IUIAutomation - Topic with framework and examples

Au3Record.exe

Really don't know, as i never used it, you can always make the clicks and then use the send() to send the keys, if the recorder doesn't save the pressed keys. :)

Spoiler

Renamer - Rename files and folders, remove portions of text from the filename etc.

GPO Tool - Export/Import Group policy settings.

MirrorDir - Synchronize/Backup/Mirror Folders

BeatsPlayer - Music player.

Params Tool - Right click an exe to see it's parameters or execute them.

String Trigger - Triggers pasting text or applications or internet links on specific strings.

Inconspicuous - Hide files in plain sight, not fully encrypted.

Regedit Control - Registry browsing history, quickly jump into any saved key.

Time4Shutdown - Write the time for shutdown in minutes.

Power Profiles Tool - Set a profile as active, delete, duplicate, export and import.

Finished Task Shutdown - Shuts down pc when specified window/Wndl/process closes.

NetworkSpeedShutdown - Shuts down pc if download speed goes under "X" Kb/s.

IUIAutomation - Topic with framework and examples

Au3Record.exe

Put your different variations in different functions and assing a hotkey to each function.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki