Locking A computer upon mouseclick or Keypress

I would like to add code to a script that upon a real key press or mouseclick, runs a specified function (which will terminate the script and lock the PC (send win-L)).

My initial idea was to use HotKeySet but after looking at it more closely, I do not think it would work.

I looked at block input but again a user could hit alt-control-delete then have control.

Basically I want to force anyone who might stumble across a computer running a script to be forced to enter the password to unlock the PC (or reboot it) before being able to do anything with the PC. I also want to use this functionality to protect passwords that are "sent" to web-sites (so the user could not just click on another window right before a password is sent to get it).

Any suggestions on where to start or forum links to solutions to this problem?

I would like to add code to a script that upon a real key press or mouseclick, runs a specified function (which will terminate the script and lock the PC (send win-L)).

My initial idea was to use HotKeySet but after looking at it more closely, I do not think it would work.

I looked at block input but again a user could hit alt-control-delete then have control.

Basically I want to force anyone who might stumble across a computer running a script to be forced to enter the password to unlock the PC (or reboot it) before being able to do anything with the PC.  I also want to use this functionality to protect passwords that are "sent" to web-sites (so the user could not just click on another window right before a password is sent to get it).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

_IsPressed()?

***edit***

realized that was kind of vague and needed some elaboration... check the forums for UDF _IsPressed()

Edited by cameronsdad

Basically I want to force anyone who might stumble across a computer running a script to be forced to enter the password to unlock the PC (or reboot it) before being able to do anything with the PC.  I also want to use this functionality to protect passwords that are "sent" to web-sites (so the user could not just click on another window right before a password is sent to get it).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

regarding sending info to sites, you should check out dale's ie.au3 UDF. it has alot of useful functions for interacting with sites, you could have a site loaded in a page that isn't displayed, then the login info could be sent to the page (not just a 'send()' to the active window) and the page could be displayed AFTER the login, so to the end user, they don't see the login at all, they just see the page after the login.