How to create an object?

Please explain me how to create an object in AutoIt. I try to create one for MS Word in this way: $oObject1 = ObjGet("", "Word.Application") and the object is created successfully. Also this approach is OK for Excell. But if I try $oObject1 = ObjGet("", "Calc.Application") for calculator, the object is not created. What is the reason?

Vitaliy4us,

Welcome to Autoit and the forum!

Please read the forum rules and the FAQ. You will see that double posting is not permitted here. Please stick with one thread.

You can't access all applications this way.

Do you have a need to automate Calc or is it out of curiosity?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Sorry for double posting. I just was not sure which one of the possible threads could be used for this aim. As for the my request, I want to know if I can use OLE/COM model for testing my application. Befor this time I used Autoit for this aim but never used objects in my scripts. The application has a lot of different controls and I hope using object model could make my tests more powerfull. I tried to create an object linked to my application but I could not make it. So I tried the same with calculator and was failed as well. Unfortunatelly Autoit help contains examples for the Excell application only. Is there any information containing examples for other applications?

You either need the Microsoft OLEViewer or the tool to get an overview of the installed COM libraries.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

From what I've read here I would say: Yes.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

But this is great. It gives a lot of possibilities. Unfortunatelly I could not find a good manual for Microsoft OLEViewer and I have never used TLI. The information concerning this tool in Autoit help is not clear enough. Could you advise me some good materials to become more familar with any of them - Microsoft OLEViewer or TLI?

Unfortunately I have never worked with one of this tools myself.

But I'm sure you will find something suitable with Google's help.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki