A qeustion about time/date

Hey,

I'm a amateur with autoit and new on the forums. (never registered until today, but have been reading alot on this forum the last 3 years )

I have maked some simple programs and i am learning everyday and enjoy when i get a problem solved ( like a puzzle :D )

The way i try to learn Autoit is create simple programs and figuring everything out check other people's scripts trying to understand it

I am trying to create a simple program for a friend a train schema where he can enter all the weight he lifts and such things and when he is done training a button to save the training to a notepad file and call it after the date so after a while we can check the progress.

I got that all done but now i want on the Gui form a clock a digital one i used the @macros for time and date but the time stays at the same time when i opened my program

my qeustion is how can i make the clock be like a clock

Thanks

This is my frozen clock and date

$time = @hour & ":" & @MIN
$Labeltime = GUICtrlCreateLabel($time, 900, 40, 200, 30, 1, BitOR($WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE,$WS_EX_STATICEDGE))
GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 15, 400, 0, "Arial")
GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0x000000)
GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0xFF0000)

$date = @MDAY & " - " & @MON & " - " & @YEAR
$Labeldate = GUICtrlCreateLabel($date, 875, 5, 250, 30, 1, BitOR($WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE,$WS_EX_STATICEDGE))
GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 15, 400, 0, "Arial")
GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0x000000)
GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0xFF0000)

I have nothing else yet for the clock i have been googling many terms but didnt find any yet about how to make it active

Is there is some otherway to show a digital clock like you can do with a calender ?

$Date1 = GUICtrlCreateDate("2012/11/05 00:31:52", 256, 200, 561, 169)

Thanks

Niabolix,

I am trying to create a simple program for a friend a train schema where he can enter all the weight he lifts and such things and when he is done training a button to save the training to a notepad file and call it after the date so after a while we can check the progress.

I got that all done

Post what you have "all done" and I'll help you put a digital clock on it.

kylomas

Forum Rules         Procedure for posting code

"I like pigs.  Dogs look up to us.  Cats look down on us.  Pigs treat us as equals."

- Sir Winston Churchill