Pause a script till a new window appear

Hi there guys,

I am trying to install my graphic driver unattended using Autoit but I am stuck with the "Restart Window" at the end of the installation and I want a complete unattended installation. When I use "RunWait" it wait @ "Restart Window" and doesn't execute next command unless I hit "Yes" or "No" button. So I used "Run" command with "Sleep(75000)" command but I want my script to pause untill that "Restart Window" appear, as soon as the "Restart Window" appear it start executing next command.

Is it possible to pause a script till some Window appears, and start executing next commands once the window appear.

Please help me guys.

use:

winwait("Restart Window")

I guess you got me wrong brother, I want my script to START execution of next command once the "Restart Window" appear as my next command would be

Winclose("Restart Window", "")
to close that window, without any lag.

WinWaitActive(), thats what you need...

Thanks mate, this is what I was looking for, though I have not tried yet with actual driver but yes I did try with notepad and it is exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks to both of you, I would post the result once I try this command with my graphic driver.

Edit: MKISH thanks mate, WinWaitActive command work like a charm, thanks for your help.

Edited by niceguy75