alert when some one visit a url

Hello.

I want to make a background process.

Program will track visiting websites.

when someone connect a website (exzample www.xxx.com); I will start a program or procedure.

How can I get visiting sites URL?

Thanks.

Startup Agent It is my small Startup Agent. You can install programs on startup Domain pc without Admin rights.

Selam,

I think this is the wrong way to do it. I would implement a proxy server and add several xxx sites to the blacklist.

Otherwise you have to check several browsers for the input address bar and compare it with any from your list.

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

Well, there's IE.au3 in the standard libray (just #include it) and search the Example Scripts forum for the Firefox and Opera UDFs. As far as Safari and Chrome are concerned, you'll have to figure those ones out yourself, no UDFs I know of.

But I agree with UEZ, it's the hard way of doing things. It'll only work if you can also control which browsers are allowed and which are not. With above you have most major browsers covered but if I use a portable Konquerer, K-Meleon, Amaya, SeaMonkey, Camino, lynx or even Emacs/W3 I'm bypassing your script. With a proxy there is no such risk.

[center]Spiderskank Spiderskank[/center]GetOpt Parse command line options UDF | AU3Text Program internationalization UDF | Identicon visual hash UDF

This one works well and is free:

http://www.handcraftedsoftware.org/

Haven't tried doing so, but I imagine you could write an .au3 to examine the logs and send an alert or whatever.

The other option is to install a broadband router with syslog capability. This sends log output to a computer running a small syslog-capture app which saves the log to a file. Advantages are no special browser settings, covers all site computers and is invisible to the user.