Autoit to Visual Basic Script (VBS) is it possible ?

• Moderators

As a long time vbscripter, I would say AutoIt =>VBScript is like Mercedes to a Unicycle. I have yet to find anything in VBScript that I could not do with a lot more flexibility and ease in AutoIt.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Thanks many many many to trancexx,czardas,JLogan3o13 bro.Yours reply and Those information's are very valuable and useful for me. I want to learn AutoIT but i feel bad for GUI. Anyway i thanks a lot for spending your valuable time to reply me.

For one more thing i need it that is i want to this code on my ams project. And ams is lua programming. And its support VBS using LUAcom. So i want to use au

toit scripts to vbs and then i wanted to use it on lua.

Anyway is there way to use autoit script on vb or others ?

Pavel

banglasdesh

• Moderators

Yes.

Edit: You deserver a vague answer for a vague question. How about an example of the script you're working with, instead of making us guess?

Edited by JLogan3o13

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!