SQLite.dll for x64 windows 7 (and 8 if possible)

dinodod

I've gone to this site and installed the pre-compiled and setups for x64 sqlite but I am still not able to use sqlite on windows 7 x64.

Can someone point me to the right file that I need to download and use please? Thank you.

Digital Chaos - Life as we know it today.I'm a Think Tank. Problem is, my tank is empty.The Quieter you are, the more you can HearWhich would you choose - Peace without Freedom or Freedom without Peace?Digital Chaos Macgyver ToolkitCompletely Dynamic MenuSQLIte controlsAD FunctionsEXCEL UDFPC / Software Inventory UDFPC / Software Inventory 2GaFrost's Admin Toolkit - My main competitor :)Virtual SystemsVMWAREMicrosoft Virtual PC 2007

Since you are posting on the AutoIt support forum I assume you mean to use it with AutoIt, so why don't you use the files provided by the AutoIt team?

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/files/beta/autoit/archive/sqlite/

Since you are posting on the AutoIt support forum I assume you mean to use it with AutoIt, so why don't you use the files provided by the AutoIt team?

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/files/beta/autoit/archive/sqlite/

How nice of you to show me that link :) Many thanks!

Digital Chaos - Life as we know it today.I'm a Think Tank. Problem is, my tank is empty.The Quieter you are, the more you can HearWhich would you choose - Peace without Freedom or Freedom without Peace?Digital Chaos Macgyver ToolkitCompletely Dynamic MenuSQLIte controlsAD FunctionsEXCEL UDFPC / Software Inventory UDFPC / Software Inventory 2GaFrost's Admin Toolkit - My main competitor :)Virtual SystemsVMWAREMicrosoft Virtual PC 2007

#include <Array.au3>
#include <SQLite.au3>
#include <SQLite.dll.au3>
#include <File.au3>

Local $hQuery, $aRow, $sMsg, $aNames
Local $aResult, $iRows, $iColumns, $iRval

If @OSArch = "x64" then
_SQLite_Startup(@scriptdir & "SQLite3_x64.dll")
If @error Then
MsgBox(16, "SQLite Error " & @Error, "SQLite3_x64.dll Can't be Loaded!")
Exit -1
EndIf
Else
_SQLite_Startup()
EndIf

I'm getting Error 1 and am on a Win 7 x64 system. Do I need to update the 32 bit dll for some reason? The file does exist in the same folder as the script/

Edited by dinodod

That script runs for me, but a couple things to think about.

• x64 apps can only load x64 dlls and vice versa. Your OS arch is not relevant here. You should be checking @AutoItX64 not @OSArch.
  • Are you really running the x64 AutoIt? Look in the SciTE console, does it say it is running autoit3.exe or autoit3_x64.exe?
  • To make sure that SciTE runs the version you want, use the #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64 directive. Put #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=y/n at the top of your script, or set it from the Tools > Compile dialog.
  • AutoIt3Wrapper is part of SciTE4AutoIt so install that if you don't already have it.
Edit: And why are you talking about 32 bit dlls when your code only checks for errors on the 64 bit one? You are not really making sense there. I hope you mean "files" (not "file") if you want to work on both x64 and x86. Edited by AdmiralAlkex

Thank you Admiral. Using #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=y was what it needed.

The reason why I'm using @OSArch is so I know when I'm on a x64 OS, to use the 64-Bit files. @AutoItX64 checks if I'm using a x64 bit version of Autoit which I already verified (See below)

Running:(3.3.8.1):C:Program Files (x86)AutoIt3autoit3_x64.exe "U:_Scripts_Digital_Chaos_Magyver_Toolkitv.4.5DatabaseIP_Devices.au3"

--> Press Ctrl+Alt+F5 to Restart or Ctrl+Break to Stop

I find it funny that the x64 version is in the x86 folder though :)

My script is simply checking for a x64 OS and if it is a x64 OS, then use the x64 dll file. Otherwise, just use the x32 dll. That's what I meant by "file".

• 3 years later...