No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Se7enstars
      New Modern Design UI in AutoIt in 118 line
      Please watch & like in Youtube: Link
      Full Source Code free: Link

• By Fenzik
      Hello all!
      i'm searching here, cause i do'nt know where else to search..
      I'm developing some projects, mainly intended to help Blind users of computers.

I'm also blind, so my guis are Ok for Screen readers, but i'm not sure, if they are good also for normal users..

So I¨m searching here for somebody, interested in Autoit, which have no problem to help me a bit with designating my apps.

My apps are written in Czech language, so i prefer somebody from Czech republic..

If somebody want to help me, don't hesitate to contact me personaly, contacts and my projects are available on web in my profile.

So thank you for potential help and i'm sorry if i missed some forum etiquette rule here.

I'm not sure how it works here with searching for interested people and then contact them personaly.

Fenzik
    • By v0id
      I am starting out using AutoIt. Here is a simple form with username and password. I want to check if information entered is valid once user clicks a button.
      My problem now is that it only validates once. E.g.: if I type 5 character username, it will complain it is not 7 character (good). But once I correct that mistake and press the button again it will still say the same thing.
      Do I need to have a loop?

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) $main = GUICreate("Test Tool", 600, 600) $hyourlabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("YOUR CREDENTIALS", 30, 10, 256) GUICtrlSetFont($hyourlabel, Default, 600) Local $adminfrejalabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Username:", 8, 38, 64, 17) Global $adminfrejaid = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 80, 38, 110, 17) Local $adminpasswordlabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Password:", 8, 62, 64, 17) Global $adminpassword = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 80, 62, 110, 17, BitOR($ES_PASSWORD, $ES_AUTOHSCROLL)) $userButton_Check = GUICtrlCreateButton("VALIDATE", 32, 480, 85, 25) GUICtrlSetOnEvent($userButton_Check, "startvalidation") GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "ExitGUI") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 Sleep(10) WEnd Func startvalidation() ;CHECK VALIDATIONS $adminfrejaid = GUICtrlRead($adminfrejaid) $adminpassword = GUICtrlRead($adminpassword) If StringLen($adminfrejaid) <> '7' Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "User ID", "Please enter exactly 7 characters.") ;Exit EndIf If StringLen($adminpassword) < '5' Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Your Password", "Please enter a valid password.") ;Exit EndIf EndFunc Func ExitGui () Exit ; Exit the program EndFunc  
    • By jasontj
      Hello.  I'm working on converting another script from IE to Firefox.  I can't seem to get a handle on the field "Defendant" to fill in a last, first name on this page:
      http://www.hcdistrictclerk.com/Edocs/Public/Search.aspx?Tab=tabCriminal
      I also can't seem to submit the form.   I've tried the code below... stuff may be commented out that I have tested.

_FFOpenUrl("http://www.hcdistrictclerk.com/Edocs/Public/Search.aspx?Tab=tabCriminal")    
          _FFLoadWait()
          $oTextFN = _FSObjGet("ctl00_ctl00_ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_ContentPlaceHolder2_ContentPlaceHolder2_tabSearch_tabCriminal_txtCrimDefendant", "ID")

_FFObj($oTextFN, "value", "Smith, John")    
          $subButton = _FFObjGet("ctl00$ctl00$ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder1$ContentPlaceHolder2$ContentPlaceHolder2$btnSearch", "name")
          _FFClick($subButton)
          _FFLoadWait()

;    _FFFormSubmit()
      ;    _FFLoadWait()

Any help from the experts on here would be greatly appreciated.  

Jason

• By Gowrisankar
      Hello everyone,
      I'm trying to pass values to elements in a website.
      The elements are present within a table, which is again present within a table, which is inside a form.
      I tried to read the form, tables, etc., but with no results. It appears to me that the elements, tables, form, etc., were not read at all.
      The following is what I tried. Please guide me.
      ;I tried the following to read the tables into arrays #include <IE.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Local $oIE = _IECreate() _IENavigate($oIE, "---- URL HERE ----") _IELoadWait($oIE) $o_Table = _IETableGetCollection ($oIE) $i_NumTables = @extended For $i = 0 To $i_NumTables - 1 Step 1 $o_Table_Temp2 = _IETableGetCollection ($oIE, $i) $a_TableData = _IETableWriteToArray ($o_Table_Temp2) _ArrayDisplay($a_TableData) Next  
      ;I tried the following code to pass value to the field #include <IE.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Local $oIE = _IECreate() _IENavigate($oIE, "---- URL HERE ----", 0) _IELoadWait($oIE) Local $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "default") Local $oField = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "tGroup") _IEFormElementSetValue($oField, "---- VALUE HERE ----")  
      The following is the html view of the website and the highlighted field is the one that I want to pass values to. Since this is an official website, I can't share the exact url.