Keylogger Posts

Jon

• Administrators

I'm not keen on keylogger posts. Posts on how to check for a few keys being pressed is one thing but entire "log everything you type" scripts are just plain bad news (in PR terms).

Please no more keylogger posts - they will be deleted.

Jon man im not agree with u i mean if some like to make security tools

then u say we r not providing help for that y ?

Autoit is a software for making scripts i does not matter what kinda script is i donno y u guyzz stoping people for making keylogger

Edited by sim

Jon man im not agree with u i mean if some like to make security tools

then u say we r not providing help for that y ?

Autoit is a software for making scripts i does not matter what kinda script is  i donno y u guyzz stoping people for making keylogger

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What you do on your own is your business. What you do on Jon's forum is Jon's business. Deal with that or (preferably) piss off.

• Developers

Im talking to jon what is your problem u piss off

i think u r dog off jon who is relpying for him

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

aahhh.. trying to make friend here ...... :dance:

The simple fact is that these Keylogger type script cause a lot of virus spin offs and thus hurting the regular use of AutoIt.

None of you Keylogger/game scripters have ever shown much real interest other than posting a question like

"need urgent help with this script and i expect u to code it for me "

and generally the wrong forum.

In other words TOTAL lack of interest, so don't expect much sympathy/respect from any of the regulars.....

Jon, guess this topic need to be closed soon unless you want a lengthy BS discussion as a sticky.... :whistle:

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

aahhh.. trying to make friend here ......  :whistle:

The simple fact is that these Keylogger type script cause a lot of virus spin offs and thus hurting the regular use of AutoIt.

... and sim (asimzameer) has already admitted to have written a virus/trojan. And I believe he is trying to do it in AutoIT right now. Just take a look at his posts (especially as user asimzameer).

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...pic=14544&st=39

From that post: "i already have undetectable trojan and virus made in VB AND C++."

So Sim, preferably, do what Valik asked you to do!

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

I do understand about gamers not really adding to the board and I do appreaciate the adult response of JdeB.  I still don't see the reason to stop any creativity in this direction. 

while I understand your point, I do not agree with you. I'm with you, when you say, that one cannot stop people from writing viruses or whatever with AutoIT. But it might be better to restrict discussion about such topics in a public forum, otherwise authorities might get attracted by such posts and try to shut down the whole forum. I don't think that this would be in your or our all interest. It is for sure not in my interest. I discovered AutoIT only 3 months ago. I'm using it heavily for customer projects and I'm certainly not interested in people writing viruses in AutoIT. This will lead to a situation where the major AV scanners detect an AutoIT compiled EXE as a virus, which in turn will create serious trouble for me, as I mainly distribute my scripts in compiled form.

That's why I don't like users like sim (asimzameer) who are admittedly trying to write virus code with AutoIT AND are begging for help in the forum. I agree to block such users or posts and they better p... off!

Cheers

Kurt

Edited by /dev/null

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

I'm not speaking on Jon's behalf, I'm stating every day plain common sense which obviously neither sim nor aarondellis have. Its not a hard concept to understand that if the forum owner (Jon) says don't post keylogger threads, then don't post them.

If I walk into your house and you tell me not to spit on your floor, how will you react if I proceed to spit on your floor? I've just broken the rules you set forth in your domain so am likely to get a forcible ejection from the premises. That's not a hard concept to understand. Its irrelevant why I'm not allowed to spit on your floor, the fact that you said I could not should be enough justification to not do it or accept the consequences there-of.

with such a stupid post then at least read my post and try to act like an adult.  That is

Try to act like an adult? Well, aarondellis you should at least try to comply with your own standards! Comparing somebody with Hilter is not just childish but a severe affront! BTW. how old are you? Obviously not old enough the understand recent history of the 20th century!

So, try to act like an adult!

Cheers

Kurt

Sso are you valick or /dev/null?  Why respond to a post not even directed to you?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, sim (aka asimzameer, aka aarondellis) maybe because this is an open discussion board and I don't like people that think they own the truth!!

Cheers

Kurt

Obviously Valik can't read. 

You did jump up to speak in Jon's behalf!  Don't say you didn't because you did!

No, I would of said, "Jon doesn't want keylogger posts because...." and then came up with a summation of one or more reasons Jon doesn't want a keylogger post. Rather, I focused on the fact that Jon said it, said all he needed to say on it, and if you had a problem, deal with it or leave.

I PLAINLY stated in my post  that I would not argue Jon's position to make the rule!

Then shut up and move along.

R-E-A-D first, post later!

Yes, you should do that. I've made the relevant parts of Jon's original post bold just so you can see it better:

I'm not keen on keylogger posts.  Posts on how to check for a few keys being pressed is one thing but entire "log everything you type" scripts are just plain bad news (in PR terms).

Please no more keylogger posts - they will be deleted.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My point is NOT whether or not Jon can make the rule!  I wanted to understand his reasons for this.  Jon made a post, I asked a question.  If he responds, fine!  If he does not, fine!

He responded when he made the thread. All necessary information was in the first post. My comment was ancillary and a statement of simple facts. Jon said everything he needed to say in his first thread as far as I can tell. Does it matter if he provides a 4 page dissertation why he doesn't want keylogger posts or a 4 line blurb? At the end of the day, nothing changes.

That's the way this thing works Hitler!  I have the RIGHT to ask or did Hitler (a.k.a "valick") take away my right to ask?

You have the right to ask but you should also have the ability to use your brain and fathom a basic answer to your own question based on the provided evidence already (AKA, the first post). Ignoring the fact that Jon stated his reason why he did not want to see the posts, basic, rational logic should produce the result that by and large, keyloggers are bad and frowned on by virtually everyone. There are few legitimate uses but for the most part, the use is malicious. So ignoring Jon's comments at all, just using your brain should yield that perhaps keyloggers are not a favored subject on virtually any forum.

I tried to make a respectful post and I get this!  Next time you want to waste my time with such a stupid post then at least read my post and try to act like an adult.  That is common sense and common courtesy!

Your post was the furthest thing from respectful given that you lead into the post stating that you won't take me seriously. Also, such comments as "God Complex" and "someone who thinks he is God" are not exactly the best ways I can think of to become chummy with somebody. So your post was in fact rude on several levels. That also includes not having enough consideration of the original poster to read the post and sufficiently process the information contained within as well as using the most rudimentary of deductive skills to facilitate the formation of an acceptable answer to a question you did not need to ask.

By the way, I don't mind being likened to Hitler. Hitler was perhaps the greatest leader of the 20th century... he was just insane. Show me another leader that had the fanatical support of his country and could talk them into doing anything, even slaughtering millions of people on his behalf. Its unfortunate that Hitler was insane and did terrible things and that overshadows the fact that he was an outstanding leader who his people loved.

So are you valik or /dev/null?  Why respond to a post not even directed to you?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Such is the power I command as a "god" that I have /dev/null as a loyal subject.

(Sorry Kurt, but the opportunity was there for that comment).

I am not sim by the way!

Sure asim!! I told you soebody will detect your real identity!

Cheers

Kurt

And you did not answer my question, Why reply to a post not even directed to you?

asim, can you read?

"...maybe because this is an open discussion board"

Cheers

Kurt

Very OT: But I think these are rather a lot people reading this Thread:

7 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)

I think you guys amuse the users of this forum with this discussion...

Sorry for interrupting...

Edit: typo

Edited by Raindancer
Say: "Chuchichäschtli"My UDFs:_PrintImage UDF_WinAnimate UDFGruess Raindancer

/dev/null stop posting my link to users y u spreading my post at forum

wat u want to prove that im bad user of autoit

... and sim (asimzameer) has already admitted to have written a virus/trojan. And I believe he is trying to do it in AutoIT right now. Just take a look at his posts (especially as user asimzameer).

who admit lol man im taking about virus and trojans r applications if users want to make is dont stop them

thats all

Very OT: But I think these are rather a lot people reading this Thread:

7 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)

I think you guys amuse the users of this forum with this discussion...

Sorry for interrupting...

Edit: typo

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(Anonymous) just find it amusing when the noobs decide to go up against valik.

Edit: Jdeb was correct, would have been a good idea for Jon to make his statement and close the thread.

Edited by gafrost

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Me too...

They want to change his mind. But I'm sure Valik knows what he says, and he don't has to change his mind, whatsoever.

But I also think that Valik should not respond to those posts, cause they make him only more angry after his reply.

And I also think that aarondellis/sim/whoever also are enjoying to anoy Valik.

Say: "Chuchichäschtli"My UDFs:_PrintImage UDF_WinAnimate UDFGruess Raindancer

Me too...

They want to change his mind. But I'm sure Valik knows what he says, and he don't has to change his mind, whatsoever.

But I also think that Valik should not respond to those posts, cause they make him only more angry after his reply.

Angry? This is comedy.

And I also think that aarondellis/sim/whoever also are enjoying to anoy Valik.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Then I must disappoint them for they amuse me like little toys rather than annoy me.

Please excuse my ignorance!  Who is valik?  I am not trying to be funny or disrespectful.    Just a question.

Valik is Valik. Edited by Valik