need _IsPressed help

sim

Hello

while 1
If _IsPressed(0x41) = 1 Then _LogKeyPress('a')
If _IsPressed(0x42) = 1 Then _LogKeyPress('b')
If _IsPressed(0x43) = 1 Then _LogKeyPress('c')
sleep(10)
wend

is there any way in autoit call faster then upper method

when i type fast it miss some characters but work fine on slow type

i detect it AUTOIT problem bec its slow one like i before said autoit not stable

take much prcessor speed and slow down

i just want type every thing correct

larry do u have any idea or trick to improve

any one like to help it will gr8

Hello

while 1
sleep(10)
wend

is there any way in autoit call faster then  upper method

i detect it AUTOIT problem bec its slow one like i before said  autoit not stable

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

so this would be for help with the trojan you're working on? want to implement a keylogger after you disable all the antivirus and firewalls? haha, not sure why i even bothered to humor this with a response...

WARNING !!!

This post reminds me on a post (which was deleted) of asimzameer whose account was apparently disabled, maybe due to the fact, that the content of a lot of his/her posts "smelled" to much like VIRUS CODE.

Cheers

Kurt

well i donno y u guyz thing im making trojan and virus

i was working with my friend 100 comuter connected to network in our office our boss need littile application to track users

and users r much advanced they use ZONE LAB FIREwals and other

security tools for hiding and other thing so my boss say make application to bypass security

and track them

its not key logger it just a part off my application

it track keyboard and send all activities at website Throught CGI script

data updated every 10 mins so we can view easy and warn people dont mis

use computer . office user at work time watching movie chat and other stuff

and it not possible to track each people

server client windows not possible

all pc connected to work group

i hope u get my point and not ask me again about virus and trojan

im not intersted making virus and trojan i just work for my boss using ur autoit program

do u have any problem if im making and security programs

and there is not other way where i can get help

keylogger y i need key logger i already have keylogger undetectable

im making this bec it part of our new application

dont ask about virus keylogger

i already make these application using autoit

1- auto email sender through smtp port 25

2- server client chat application

3- key board keys send direct to website

4- yahoo auto msg bot

5- auto sms sender

all these application make by my self using help of forum

that all security tools running in my office

i dont think anything wrong with all tools

if u dont want to answer my problem or question then dont reply just ignore it im looking for solution not for virus trojan disscusion

Edited by sim

well i donno y u guyz thing im making trojan and virus

i was working with my friend 100 comuter connected to network in our office  our boss need littile application to track users

security tools  for hiding and other thing so my boss say make application to bypass security

and track them

its not key logger it just a part off my application

it track keyboard and send all activities at website Throught CGI script

data updated every 10 mins so we can view easy and warn people dont mis

use computer . office user at work time watching movie chat and other stuff

i hope u get my point and not ask me again about virus and trojan

im not intersted making virus and trojan i just work for my boss using ur autoit program

im making this bec it part of our new application

dont ask about virus keylogger

4- yahoo auto msg bot

5- auto sms sender

all these application make by my self using help of forum

that all security tools running in my office

i dont think anything wrong with all tools

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i understand that english is not your primary language, and i hope you do not take this as criticism of that fact (because it's not); but you sound retarded.

if you already have one that's so undetectable, why are you trying to optimize keylogging code?

security tools  for hiding and other thing so my boss say make application to bypass security

and track them

you can't control them installing things? or uninstall them the right way? system restore points? re-image? yeah, not buying it.

office user at work time watching movie chat and other stuff

and a super hax0r like you <grin> doesn't know how to track urls, or lock down using user permissions or registry settings, or templates, any of which would be a more processing efficient solution to a key logger, with less work required, and it would STOP the problem instead of intrusively monitoring even those that aren't participating in the problem.

4- yahoo auto msg bot

5- auto sms sender

seems like you have made alot of ways to get information to an external source automatically (secretly?)

1) don't believe you and at the rate you're going nothing you're saying is going to change that.

2) you may not believe that there are other ways to get help, but you're being lazy and not trying to learn for yourself.

In closing, i think that what you're trying to do is wrong. i have no respect for you or your abilities (in the loosest sense of the word) as a programmer, and i'm happy to do my part in preventing you from reaching your goals.

Remind me never to upset Cameronsdad

:whistle::dance::dance:

Edited by BigDod

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

do not reply me if u r not going to answer my problem get lost i dont want u r help i m looking for some good person u r not unerstanding my problem

dont behave like kid u r fool person and dont come to my post do not reply me i dont need ur advice u say just wat u want to say .

i dont want to see u at my post.

Remind me never to upset Cameronsdad

:whistle:  :dance:  :dance:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

heh, it's not that he's upset me on a personal level, because i don't think him enough of a person to accomplish that. I believe him to be someone out to harm others, or the computers/data of others without reason because he thinks it will make him cool. he's a bad liar, and too lazy to even learn enough to be effective at the stupid crap he's trying to do.

well this is support forum and u guyz spreading post without reason

camersonsdad spreading post all our the forum witout help users

camersonsdad 302 posts Mass Spammer! xxxxx

larry and other excellent programmers not waisting post like u they help people support autoit user

CAMERSONSDAD MUST GET BANDED

Edited by sim

larry and other excellent programmers not waisting post like u they help people support autoit user

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mass Spammer! xxxxx is part of the forum, mine said that at one time, if you post enought yours will say it, just because it says it does not mean its true.

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

NICE. click on my name and view my posts, can see how much are spam or abuse, and how much are helping people.

I'm very new and might be out of my league.. Cameronsdad has helped me twice in the last few days, both times it was a stupid question i'm sure :whistle:.

Oh and thanks again Cameronsdad for the help this morning locking down that window :dance: .

d2a007

Edited by d2a007

heh, it's not that he's upset me on a personal level, because i don't think him enough of a person to accomplish that.  I believe him to be someone out to harm others, or the computers/data of others without reason because he thinks it will make him cool.  he's a bad liar, and too lazy to even learn enough to be effective at the stupid crap he's trying to do.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I for one am glad that there are people like you out there helping and protecting those of use less knowledgeable.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

I'm very new and might be out of my league.. Cameronsdad has helped me twice in the last few days, both times it was a stupid question i'm sure :whistle:.

Oh and thanks again Cameronsdad for the help this morning locking down that window  :dance: .

d2a007

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

heh, np man, glad i could help, and the only stupid question is the one you ask without putting any effort into answering

I for one am glad that there are people like you out there helping and protecting those of use less knowledgeable.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i just try to do my part and help those that are trying to learn. i actually use autoit as a good starter language when i'm teaching people programming (i do that on the side) because of how great the language and the documentation is. it's an honor to be a part of one of it's great resources by helping whomever i can on the forum.

Hello

while 1
sleep(10)
wend

is there any way in autoit call faster then  upper method

i detect it AUTOIT problem bec its slow one like i before said  autoit not stable

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Non directed at Cameronsdad .. I am just confused:

:whistle: I see lots of applications already available on the market for spyware..from what i see here, this is not the best language for developing spyware, nor do most of the advanced users whose input I have been reading, desire to develop it for that purpose. I can understand that at the business level, computers probably need to be monitored for employee production. It seems there is a fine line on how public software technology should go. Perhaps it is up to software developers to limit the effectiveness of spyware which could easily be produced at the beginners level.

Non directed at Cameronsdad .. I am just confused:

:whistle:  I see lots of applications already  available on the market for spyware..from what i see here, this is not the best language for developing spyware, nor do most of the  advanced users whose input I have been reading, desire to develop it for that purpose. I can understand that at the business level, computers probably need to be monitored for employee production. It seems there is a fine line on how public software technology should go. Perhaps it is up to software developers to limit the effectiveness of spyware which could easily be produced at the beginners level.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I, and many others here, use autoit to do business level applications, as was its original intent. But for the same reasons that we all love it, there are some that choose it to try to create bad things. These people are not usually interested in what will do the job the best, they're interested in accomplishing their goal (stealing passwords, destroying data, etc etc). No one can stop this or other tools from being used towards negative ends. I personally do my part by not helping when i see that someone is obviously trying to do something wrong...As far as how far technology or information should go, i say everyone should know everything they can. makes the playing field level. And who do you mean by software developers? I develop software... So do alot of people on the forum...

***edit***fixed a word omission

Edited by cameronsdad

well sim (asimzameer), people get help if they deserve it. If someone is trying to write a virus/trojan and is BEGGING for help like "I have absolutely no clue, please write the code for me" (just have a look at you posts - especially as asimzameer), what do you expect to get?? In my eyes you don't deserve any help, as you don't even respect legal aspects. For all: just check my "highlights" of his posts here: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...pic=14544&st=25

If you don't know how the forum works, you better don't blame somebody for beeing a "mass spammer", otherwise everybody might think you are simply an idiot who does not know what he is talking about!!

Cheers

Kurt

Edited by /dev/null

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *