Possible to make window scaleable?

Champak

Is it possible to resize/rescale external window? There is an app I need to use that stupidly was designed for a specific resolution. I basically need to move and adjust the window. Can I put together a script that will allow me to do that?

Edited by Champak

• Developers

sorry, i meant scaleable, not resize. topic title changed to reflect.

scalable without resizing .... mmm ... sounds problematic.

Seriously, do you want to resize the controls with the size of the Window?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

i was really thinking the "easiest" thing to do is to insert scrollbars on the bottom and side if thats possible. i didnt even consider or try to resize because i assumed that if i did that it would resize the screen and not the controls and icons. ill try it and see what happens. if it doesnt give me what im looking for ill check back.

thanks

winmove doesnt work for me because the controls stay the same size, and now i dont have access to most of them because the window cant scroll. so im back asking if its possible to make a window scaleable so i can get the scroll bars? probably do that in conjunction with the winmove resizing.

Sounds to me like OP might be looking for something like:

or

(not sure which is for what though.)

Edited by MvGulik

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...