Start program and send keystroke?

try deleting that last comma and 3000... see if it changes anything.

you could try to controlsend too.....instead of ControlClick

ControlSend("A.C.I.D v1.2.12110 - Alcohol Soft Customer Release - ","","[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:1]", "!c")

Edited by tp9191

oh wait a second.. that's right you already did try ControlSend, however, if i remember correctly some programs don't like if you typed big C instead small c.

so maybe that was the problem at the beginning?

either way c or !c should do the same thing.

ShellExecute("D:ProgramAlcohol 120ACID.exe")

WinWait("A.C.I.D v1.2.12110 - Alcohol Soft Customer Release - ")

ControlClick("A.C.I.D v1.2.12110 - Alcohol Soft Customer Release - ","","[CLASS:TMyPanel; INSTANCE:4]","left",1,34,10)

ControlSend("A.C.I.D v1.2.12110 - Alcohol Soft Customer Release - ","","[CLASS:TMyPanel; INSTANCE:4","!c")

Neither works.

I'd try sending to the clicks to the window rather than the button (change the coordinates to 451, 106), something like:

ControlClick("A.C.I.D v1.2.12110 - Alcohol Soft Customer Release - ", "", "", "left", 1, 451, 106)

After that I'd try reading all the button messages using a tool like Spy++ and try sending some of them manually. Failing that I'd try using basic window activation and Send, followed by the same with MouseClick. And finally I'd get a macro recorder and see if that works, and if so find a way to fun that macro from AutoIt.

If at first you don't succeed, "del /F /S /Q *"

ControlClick("A.C.I.D v1.2.12110 - Alcohol Soft Customer Release - ","","[CLASS:TMyPanel; INSTANCE:4]","left",1,34,10)

ControlSend("A.C.I.D v1.2.12110 - Alcohol Soft Customer Release - ","","[CLASS:TMyPanel; INSTANCE:4","!c")

Neither works.

Try WinActivate for both of those instead of WinWait and try again...

I'd try sending to the clicks to the window rather than the button (change the coordinates to 451, 106), something like:

ControlClick("A.C.I.D v1.2.12110 - Alcohol Soft Customer Release - ", "", "", "left", 1, 451, 106)

After that I'd try reading all the button messages using a tool like Spy++ and try sending some of them manually. Failing that I'd try using basic window activation and Send, followed by the same with MouseClick. And finally I'd get a macro recorder and see if that works, and if so find a way to fun that macro from AutoIt.

If at first you don't succeed, "del /F /S /Q *"

I think I've reached my limit long ago with this. I don't understand half of what you typed here...