How would I put the 'Music Notes' in the clipboard

MrEd

How would I go about putting the string below into the clipboard? As sad as it is, I like to paste this into Facebook birthday responses . I tried Chr(14) & " " & Chr(14) & " Happy Birthday To You " & Chr(14) & " " & Chr(14).

♫♫ Happy Birthday To You ♫♫

Ed

Hold down Alt and type 14. ♫♫ :guitar: ♫♫

That doesn't necessarily mean they are ascii char 14 (in fact they aren't, 0-20 are non-printing (Edit: Slightly in-accurate, 0-32 are control characters. That includes whitespace)).

ClipPut(ChrW(0x266b))

I actually put the character in notepad, then saved as a unicode text file, then opened in a hex editor. Must be an easier way, but ah well.

Edited by Mat

Perhaps I should have been more specific. Initially I made an RTF file on my desktop with the string '♫♫ Happy Birthday To You ♫♫' in it. I initially got the ♫ symbol from someone else's post and have been copy and pasting it ever since. (going green :-))

I use Scite as the editor for AutoIT scripts. When I attempt to paste the note into it I get a question mark instead of the note. That is why I was trying to use the chr() function. I thought it was ASCII 14 because I used Boxer's value at cursor tool to give me it's decimal value.

Attempting to use the Alt-## keys in Scite does not work. I was trying to figure out how I could use AutoIT to place the musical notes into the clipboard, not how to put them manually into a document.

Ed