Autoit Compiler (File Builder)

GoodBoy

Hello,

I Want to Build an .exe file from my main script but i guess it's impossible to do it with autoit, for example :

I create a Script that Configure then generate an .exe file which send Pc's Informations via ftp . But For set The ftp settings we have to configure the generated file from the main script .

and my idea is to create an .au3 file at temp directory with the ftp settings then compile it by the main script.

This is why im looking for the code source of an autoit compiler such as au3 to exe . Sorry For my english.

Hello,

I Want to Build an .exe file from my main script but i guess it's impossible to do it with autoit, for example :

I create a Script that Configure then generate an .exe file which send Pc's Informations via ftp . But For set The ftp settings we have to configure the generated file from the main script .

and my idea is to create an .au3 file at temp directory with the ftp settings then compile it by the main script.

This is why im looking for the code source of an autoit compiler such as au3 to exe . Sorry For my english.