Log website the user is visiting

a packet sniffer would help

but why do you want to do so

Edit: search the Forum for WinPcap

Edited by PhoenixXL

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.

• Developers

Packet sniffers only work on old hubs, not on any smart modern switch.

What is the environment you are talking about and what is the purpose for this?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

I want to know which website the user is visintg and then will create a chart report on the sites the user vistider for most of the time and so

Only the domain name will be enough !

As Kylomas stated, you haven't really answered in what environment you want to do this.

Easiest way to log would be when you have an Proxy server between your internal LAN and the Internet which logs all sessions setup by the users. Also some NAT Rouetrs are able to do this.

Now explain what environment you want to do this for and why you want to do this since there is also a thing called Privacy Laws in many countries these days so you can't simply record everything any more without a proper reason.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

I'll develop this on a home PC with Win XP/7 !

You have forgotten to answer the second part of my question: Why? What are you trying to achieve here?

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.