url4short.info?

johnmcloud

Hi all,

I'm not sure this is the right place for talk about this, but i have noticed a problem with any PC of mine and also with PC of my friends...

Open Google

Search "autoit forum"

Click on the first link ( it's the autoit forum --> www.autoitscript.com/forum/)

I have this:

url4short.info/0189ca09 ( better to don't click on the link )

with this image:

http://i.imgur.com/x2eIq.jpg

What is that? It's not virus related to mine PC, i have tested also in VM, same result:

1) First time open url4short

2) Second time open autoit forum

I have this problem only with the autoit forum.

Thanks and good holidays ;)

Edited by johnmcloud

It's working as expected here - no url4short link here, no message as you described.

Looks like the service is disabled at the moment. On their homepage you'll find "Service currently disabled due to spam complaints."

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Maybe this sheds some light on it.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Looks like clearing the cache and cookies solves the problem.

Search Google for "redirected url4short IPB" and you will find a lot of hits.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

My site have the same problem,

I have test on many computers and mobile devices and get same result, google redirect the result to url4short at the first click. Therefore I think it not come from the computer's viruses, It may come from server php script.

I have search "redirected url4short IPB" as Water suggested, but there is no solution.

What should I do?

That is because you use the shortened domain name system of url4short.info!

That url4short.info system does not redirect directly to the destination!

This system will bring you to a page showing ads before moving on to the landing page,

and that advertising does not work on some of the country!

So you will get an error like that!

Use shortening the Google domain for safety!

Goo.gl

Good success!

Regards,

I don't have that problem anymore, the solution is:

Don't do nothing :D

I have don't make anything special settings, I have not deleted any files, the problem is not more resubmitted.

Maybe was a temporany problem of the server with mine IP-Country IP, don't know

Hi Trong, you may be right, but I've never used or heard of url4short before. It has affected my site for several days. It seems to have disappeared when I checked yesterday, but today it happens again.

Hi Johnmcloud, please recheck your site, it may happen again.

Hi Johnmcloud, please recheck your site, it may happen again.

My site? I'm not an admin of autoitscript.com/forum :D

I have never see this url4short before, until search "autoit forum" on google and click on the link. But, as i have say before, i don't have this problem now, all work as the same.

If i have another redirect i'll post here.