Scripts working on friends computer but not mine

Last night a friend and I created a little program for a game we create to automatically run through some stuff for us through simulated mouse clicks and some other little things. We got it down and everything works fine. Once i get home i have him send it to me and i adjust the cords for my screen. But for some reason the script either just deactivates or quits once it opens the game screen. Is the game some how detecting the script when i open the game and killing it? If so why does it work for my friend and not me. Very confused. would love some help

Yes, you are free to use AutoIT for Game automation or any other thing. but Do not ask for help.

Why?

Well it's simple, who help you, will need your script and the game for tests. And maybe has not agreed to download the game (not to mention to pay it).

• Moderators

ClickityClack,

Please read the Forum rules (the link is also at bottom right of each page) - particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked. :naughty:

And you may well have seen many threads here on gamebots - in the past such things were permitted to be discussed, but not now. See you soon with a legitimate question I hope. :)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area