[•Solved•] INetGet is trolling me hard?

Hybrid

Hey

So, as you know, I made an installer

When I'm at the download part, everything is fine... For me

But for others, the .rar archive is damaged/broken when they try to open it.

I checked mediafire and the archive is oki.

It works for me. I can't imagine what's wrong.

Code:

Func _Install()

ProgressOn("", "Downloading. | Size of file: 348.53" & " KB", "0%")
For $i = 0 To 100 Step 1
Sleep(300)
ProgressSet($i, $i & "%")
If $i = 50 Then
InetGet("http://205.196.121.51/gpraaudhl1tg/1zcda3cfooqdebs", @DesktopDir & "/%5Bx%5D+Bypass+by+Hybrid+v1.1.zip",1)
EndIf
If $i = 70 Then
$sFileOld = @DesktopDir & "\%5Bx%5D+Bypass+by+Hybrid+v1.1.zip"
$sFileRenamed = @DesktopDir & "\[x]Bypass by Hybrid v1.1.zip"
FileMove($sFileOld, $sFileRenamed)
EndIf

Next

ProgressSet(100, "", "Enjoy It!")
Sleep(1000)
ProgressOff()
ShellExecute("[x]Bypass by Hybrid v1.1.zip", "", @DesktopDir)

Exit
EndFunc

And the button which activate function:

Case $Button4
_Install()
Edited by Hybrid

Seems you lack patience Hybrid. This is not a support Forum run by paid workers, we do this for free and in our own time, don't forget that the next time. Do not bump posts less than 24 hours and even then you should consider maybe your post is missing vital information e.g. runnable code.

Edited by guinness

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

But for others, the .rar archive is damaged/broken when they try to open it.

I checked mediafire and the archive is oki.

It works for me. I can't imagine what's wrong.

Well, your link leads to a website. Not an archive. And if you open the "broken" .zip (!) file you will see html code. Because you downloaded the website.

Seems you lack patience Hybrid. This is not a support Forum run by paid workers, we do this for free and in our own time, don't forget that the next time. Do not bump posts less than 24 hours and even then you should consider maybe your post is missing vital information e.g. runnable code.

nope bro. I dun lack patience.

I was getting sad when I saw that the thread have 48 views and no one replied.

And as you can see, there was a 2h difference beetwen first post and the second one.

Edited by Hybrid

• Developers

nope bro. I dun lack patience.

I was getting sad when I saw that the thread have 48 views and no one replied.

And as you can see, there was a 2h difference beetwen first post and the second one.

That is what is called impatience around here. ;)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

You are trying to download a hosting server (MediaFire), do not have no idea how to do this. It is something far more complicated. Take note that most applications (Downloaders) do not download it, and you have to download by browser. The JDownloader is one of the few because it has a great programming behind and also because it is made for this.

Edited by GordonFreeman

• Developers

So, what is the correct link because everything you posted till now doesn't link to a ZIP file so will never work from the internet?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

So, what is the correct link because everything you posted till now doesn't link to a ZIP file so will never work from the internet?

Jos

Check the first post, I putted the code which I use atm.

and, that link is the one which is processed when MediaFire download button is pressed.

I'll try with drobox >.>

Happy New Year <3

Edited by Hybrid

• Developers

What happens when you click the link in your first post?

It links to a page ... Not a file.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

What happens when you click the link in your first post?

It links to a page ... Not a file.

Jos

well, when on installer Download button is pressed, it download a file called %5...blahblah and after 3sec it rename the file.

That's what the function does. And that link, I right clicked on MediaFire's download button > save page url..

Tried with dropbox.

It don't even download the file.

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lh1ughfnxakbe5j/%5Bx%5D%20Bypass%20by%20Hybrid%20v1.1.rar

Direct Link: https://dl.dropbox.com/s/lh1ughfnxakbe5j/%5Bx%5D%20Bypass%20by%20Hybrid%20v1.1.rar?dl=1

Code:

InetGet("https://dl.dropbox.com/s/lh1ughfnxakbe5j", @DesktopDir & "/%5Bx%5D%20Bypass%20by%20Hybrid%20v1.1.rar?dl=1")

And The MediaFire Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?1zcda3cfooqdebs

Edited by Hybrid

funny, this works for me and i downloaded it just fine

inetget("https://dl.dropbox.com/s/lh1ughfnxakbe5j/%5Bx%5D%20Bypass%20by%20Hybrid%20v1.1.rar?dl=1" , @desktopdir & "/hybrid.rar" ,1)

Also works for me :D

(And The MediaFire Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?1zcda3cfooqdebs)

The question MediaFire: These servers have a complex algorithm, so for example: You download a file and link that is only useful at the time. Registers the IP and cookies and a code ID (I do not know how I can call). So for now desist from MediaFire. Because you are pointing to any one page. It's like if you point to a post in autoit forum and miraculously InetGet would download a atachmment.

Programming is something complicated.

Edited by GordonFreeman