delete files by date

hi my friends,,,

really i miss you

forever i need your help by this famous forum

i want delete old files that are created befor 20 days in some folder

really i try to do some script but i feel headache because this script is difficult

#include <File.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
Local $FileList = _FileListToArray(@DesktopDir&"\New folder")
If @error = 4 Then
MsgBox(0, "", " Folder is empty.")
Exit
Else
MsgBox(0,""," folder is not empty")
Global $aList=(@DesktopDir&"\New folder\*.*")
Global $aList_2D[UBound($aList)][2]

For $i = 1 To $aList[0]
$aList_2D[$i][0] = $aList[$i]
$aList_2D[$i][1] = StringRegExpReplace($aList[$i], ".*(\d\d).(\d\d).(\d\d).(\d\d).(\d\d).(\d\d).*", "$3$1$2$4$5$6")
Next
For $i = 20 To $aList[0]
FileDelete($sPath & $aList_2D[$i][0]
Next
EndIf
Edited by forever0donotknowme

ok,,, now i write script that remove old files that created befor one month and new files are not deleted,,,, but there is on problem when i run this script<<error message>>

#include <Array.au3>
#include <FileOperations.au3>
Global $TimeDiff = 3600 * 24 * 30
$TimeCurrent = _NowCalc()
$FileList = _FO_FileSearch(@WindowsDir, '*.tmp|*.log')
; $FileList = _FO_FileSearch(@WindowsDir, '*.tmp')
_ArrayDisplay($FileList, 'File = *.tmp|*.log')
$c = 0
For $i = 1 To $FileList[0]
$t = FileGetTime($FileList[$i], 1)
$sTime = $t[0] & '/' & $t[1] & '/' & $t[2] & ' ' & $t[3] & ':' & $t[4] & ':' & $t[5]
If _DateDiff('s', $sTime, $TimeCurrent) > $TimeDiff Then
$c += 1
$FileList[$c] = $FileList[$i]
EndIf
Next
ReDim $FileList[$c + 1]
$FileList[0] = $c
_ArrayDisplay($FileList, '>month')
If MsgBox(4, '???', 'FileDelete ?') = 6 Then
$err = ''
For $i = 1 To $FileList[0]
If Not FileDelete($FileList[$i]) Then
If Not (FileSetAttrib($FileList[$i], '-RST') And FileDelete($FileList[$i])) Then
$err &= $FileList[$i] & @CRLF
EndIf
EndIf
Next
If $err Then MsgBox(0, 'Error', $err)
EndIf
Edited by forever0donotknowme

• Moderators

forever0donotknowme,

there is on problem when i run this script<<error message>>

And what is the error message you get? :huh:

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

ok my sir ,, i wait you

also i wait any one want edit in my script to help me

As an 'expert' of AutoIt (as you said in another thread,) you should you know not to bump less than 24 hours and expect people to do all the work for you. You've been warned in the past. Edited by guinness

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

• Moderators

forever0donotknowme,

Do you get a list of files returned from the _FO_FileSearch function? :huh:

If so, are you adding the required path information to the filenames when using FileGetTime? Certainly most of the file listing UDFs I know (*) return just the simple filenames without the path info needed for subsequent operations on the list. ;)

M23

(*) My RecFileListToArray UDF will return the whole path if you ask it to do so. ;)

Edit: Realised I had misread the problem. :>

Edited by Melba23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

It is better to put non-distributed include files in a user defined folder. Then name the folder using "SciTe Config" under the Tools menu in the editor. That way you will not lose your environment when you upgrade SciTe.

kylomas

edit: spelling

Edited by kylomas

Forum Rules         Procedure for posting code

"I like pigs.  Dogs look up to us.  Cats look down on us.  Pigs treat us as equals."

- Sir Winston Churchill