Printing the Time

• Developers

Hey everyone,

Is there a function on AutoIt 3 that allows you to print out your current computer time like a Send command? I want to make my script log some stuff. Any ideas?

Thanks,

CougarElite

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have a look at _NowTime / _NowCalc UDFs described in the helpfile.. :whistle:

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

Lol I searched for both of those and they aren't there  :whistle: .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They are there ...Are you sure you have the underscore infront of the function ? Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

They are there ...Are you sure you have the underscore infront of the function ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah nothing is coming up lol. Maybe your autoit version is a little newer than mine? Can you like copy and paste the part where it gives an example of how to use it?

Yeah nothing is coming up lol. Maybe your autoit version is a little newer than mine? Can you like copy and paste the part where it gives an example of how to use it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What is your version?

#include <Date.au3>
MsgBox(0,'',"The time is:" & _NowTime())

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

• Developers

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is just using the @HOUR @MIN @SEC macros.....

If its not in your version then you haven't updated since February. 2005...

Edited by JdeB

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if your version is too old to have the documentation, why would you think it would include the UDF's?