Powershell - COM

ptrex

Thanks but that doesn't work for my needs. not the money part the PrimalScript part. looks like the paid version of primalscript just lets you write it in there it doesn't mention another version of ActiveXPoSH. if I wanted to write my applications in another language I would just switch to VB and use the runspacefactory to call against powershell.

It's looking like doing any exchange managment with autoit is pretty much impossible or clunky. which is a shame, with water's excellent UDF I have scripts that can check a lot of AD stuff and I have other scripts that can hook into other user data (oracle databases etc) but without powershell I can't do much exchange side.

I saw this and tought my prayers were answered, the ability to keep all my interface and logic in autoit then call the one off powershell commmands to perform actions.

Hi,

How is this installed, ?

I just double click the .msi, point it to a directory, and let it go,

In the 3 .au3 examples on the other page, I get this error

D:\CD-Burn\Apps\Coding\AutoIT Code\Software\UDF\ActiveXPoshV3\Example 3.au3 (2) : ==> Variable must be of type "Object".:

$success = $ActiveXPosh.Init(False)

$success = $ActiveXPosh^ ERROR

->17:07:07 AutoIT3.exe ended.rc:1

and the demo .vbs file i get this error pic

I'm im running version 3.3.8.1, Win 7 64bit. Can some one tell me what I'm doing wrong..

thanks for any help.

Nigel

post-9789-0-19162900-1362809565_thumb.jp

Edited by Noddle

You need Powershell COM component named ActiveXPoSH from SAPIEN (you have to register first before you can download it).

Br,

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...