Mybb Login

deve

• Moderators

Hi, deve. Not being familiar with "mybb" perhaps if you explain more about what you're trying to do we can assist. Also, please first read through the Forum Rules located in the lower right corner of this page to ensure you're not violating them, especially the second bullet point regarding automation of logins. :)

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

thanks for your reply, I have created a tool and wont to let only users to use this tool from my mybb forum. So they need to login first, after success login the created tool will open for use.

my forum login starts like so : http://mysite.com/member.php?action=do_login

• Moderators

Ok, so your tool opens after the person logs in, so what do you want the tool to do? Otherwise, we're simply guessing at what you want :)

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

• Moderators

You're going to have to be more specific, and show what you have coded thus far. You say this tool must check for correct login details, and yet you said it starts AFTER the user has successfully logged in. It sounds as though you want a tool that will automatically log the user into your mybb forum, is that more like what you want?

yes , I havent any codes thats why I am asking. it must have a username text and password text then a button that says login. This login must check if user exist in the mybb forum and details are correct. After that it just runs the next form.

• Moderators

Ok, then I point you back to the forum rules at the lower right hand corner of this page, as I did in Post #2. We do not discuss forum autologin methods here.

Edited by JLogan3o13

• Moderators

deve,

I sem to understand that this "tool" requires people to enter their mybb login and password, somehow checks their validity, and then does something else. The question I have is why are you trying to get them to enter their mybb login details into this "tool"? :huh:

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

• Moderators

deve,

I am not happy with what you tell us you want to do. If you want people to enter login details to use this "tool", then you can host your "tool" inside your forum. We are not ready to assist in coding a "tool" that gets login details and then checks them against a forum login - the opportunity for malicious use is too great - even though I am prepared to believe that you yourself are not seeking to do such a thing.

Thread locked. :naughty:

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area