I dont know how to read a problem from compilated file

I have problem, i must running script with $CmdLine (parameters)

So file must be compilated, but i dont know how to read errors, "13216 line".

So i decompile, and this error at declarate global variables

there is a screen

http://scr.hu/0rby/um421

How, i can know at what line is a problem?

Edited by jackraymund

thanks you BrewManNH

• Developers

So i decompile, and this error at declarate global variables

Please read the Forum rules before posting again about decompilation as this is an illegal operation.

As to your question, this topic has been discussed several times and you can use Obfuscator to merge all lines of the included files with your main script to get the proper line of the error.

Of course you really should run the script from SciTE first to do test as that will give much better indication of issues.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Please read the Forum rules before posting again about decompilation as this is an illegal operation.

but this is MY script, just i try to found a error ://

you can use Obfuscator to merge all lines of the included files with your main script to get the proper line of the error.

Of course you really should run the script from SciTE first to do test as that will give much better indication of issues.

Can u take me code or help file and what i must use flag to show propertly error line(please, im bad and english, and i dont know what write worlds to found)

No error when i run from scite

Edited by jackraymund

thanks you BrewManNH

• Developers

but this is MY script, just i try to found a error ://

... Don't care.... we have rules and they are there for a reason. This is not up for discussion.

So. maybe it would help when you tell us what your error is?

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

The extra lines come from #Include statements you use.

Show us the script that is having the problem so we can have a look.

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

i found a problem atm, but im developer my app

So, how i can know what line is broken when error apear with 13216 line

problem found at 530 line

any math algoritm to calculate this?

or when can't for what this error shows line, when that is useless information?...

my inludes

#include <Constants.au3>
#include <Misc.au3>
#include "WinHTTP.au3"
#include "string.au3"
#include "array.au3"
#include <Date.au3>
#include <Timers.au3>
#include <GuiComboBox.au3>
#include <GuiListView.au3>
#include <GuiEdit.au3>
#include <file.au3>
;#include <IE.au3>
#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <ComboConstants.au3>
#include <EditConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <ProgressConstants.au3>
Edited by jackraymund

thanks you BrewManNH

• Developers

Again, There are several threads were it is explained how to use Obfuscator to merge all includes.

This is what it comes down to:

• You first need to install the Full SciTE4AutoIt3 installer
  • Add this at the top of your script:
    #Obfuscator_Parameters= /mo
  • Look at the generated file called scriptname_Obfuscated.au3
Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

>Running Obfuscator (1.0.29.0)  from:C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE cmdline: /Beta
- Invalid Obfuscator option: /mo
!==> *** ERROR: include file not found :#include <Constants.au3>
!==> *** ERROR: include file not found :#include <Misc.au3>
!File contains records longer than 2047 ..  stopping process.
C:\Documents and Settings\all\Pulpit\ogamebot\WinHTTP.au3(1945,1)  Return ";ai|application/postscript;aif|audio/x-aiff;aifc|audio/x-aiff;aiff|audio/x-aiff;asc|text/plain;atom|application/atom+xml;au|audio/basic;avi|video/x-msvideo;bcpio|application/x-bcpio;bin|application/octet-stream;bmp|image/bmp;cdf|application/x-netcdf;cgm|image/cgm;class|application/octet-stream;cpio|application/x-cpio;cpt|application/mac-compactpro;csh|application/x-csh;css|text/css;dcr|application/x-director;dif|video/x-dv;dir|application/x-director;djv|image/vnd.djvu;djvu|image/vnd.djvu;dll|application/octet-stream;dmg|application/octet-stream;dms|application/octet-stream;doc|application/msword;dtd|application/xml-dtd;dv|video/x-dv;dvi|application/x-dvi;dxr|application/x-director;eps|application/postscript;etx|text/x-setext;exe|application/octet-stream;ez|application/andrew-inset;gif|image/gif;gram|application/srgs;grxml|application/srgs+xml;gtar|application/x-gtar;hdf|application/x-hdf;hqx|application/mac-binhex40;htm|text/html;html|text/html;ice|x-conference/x-cooltalk;ico|image/x-icon;ics|text/calendar;ief|image/ief;ifb|text/calendar;iges|model/iges;igs|model/iges;jnlp|application/x-java-jnlp-file;jp2|image/jp2;jpe|image/jpeg;jpeg|image/jpeg;jpg|image/jpeg;js|application/x-j&amp;#097;v&amp;#097;script;kar|audio/midi;latex|application/x-latex;lha|application/octet-stream;lzh|application/octet-stream;m3u|audio/x-mpegurl;m4a|audio/mp4a-latm;m4b|audio/mp4a-latm;m4p|audio/mp4a-latm;m4u|video/vnd.mpegurl;m4v|video/x-m4v;mac|image/x-macpaint;man|application/x-troff-man;mathml|application/mathml+xml;me|application/x-troff-me;mesh|model/mesh;mid|audio/midi;midi|audio/midi;mif|application/vnd.mif;mov|video/quicktime;movie|video/x-sgi-movie;mp2|audio/mpeg;mp3|audio/mpeg;mp4|video/mp4;mpe|video/mpeg;mpeg|video/mpeg;mpg|video/mpeg;mpga|audio/mpeg;ms|application/x-troff-ms;msh|model/mesh;mxu|video/vnd.mpegurl;nc|application/x-netcdf;oda|application/oda;ogg|application/ogg;pbm|image/x-portable-bitmap;pct|image/pict;pdb|chemical/x-pdb;pdf|application/pdf;pgm|image/x-portable-graymap;pgn|application/x-chess-pgn;pic|image/pict;pict|image/pict;png|image/png;pnm|image/x-portable-anymap;pnt|image/x-macpaint;pntg|image/x-macpaint;ppm|image/x-portable-pixmap;ppt|application/vnd.ms-powerpoint;ps|application/postscript;qt|video/quicktime;qti|image/x-quicktime;qtif|image/x-quicktime;ra|audio/x-pn-realaudio;ram|audio/x-pn-realaudio;ras|image/x-cmu-raster;rdf|application/rdf+xml;rgb|image/x-rgb;rm|application/vnd.rn-realmedia;roff|application/x-troff;rtf|text/rtf;rtx|text/richtext;sgm|text/sgml;sgml|text/sgml;sh|application/x-sh;shar|application/x-shar;silo|model/mesh;sit|application/x-stuffit;skd|application/x-koan;skm|application/x-koan;skp|application/x-koan;skt|application/x-koan;smi|application/smil;smil|application/smil;snd|audio/basic;so|application/octet-stream;spl|application/x-futuresplash;src|application/x-wais-source;sv4cpio|application/x-sv4cpio;sv4crc|application/x-sv4crc;svg|image/svg+xml;swf|application/x-shockwave-flash;t|application/x-troff;tar|application/x-tar;tcl|application/x-tcl;tex|application/x-tex;texi|application/x-texinfo;texinfo|application/x-texinfo;tif|image/tiff;tiff|image/tiff;tr|application/x-troff;tsv|text/tab-separated-values;txt|text/plain;ustar|application/x-ustar;vcd|application/x-cdlink;vrml|model/vrml;vxml|application/voicexml+xml;wav|audio/x-wav;wbmp|image/vnd.wap.wbmp;wbmxl|application/vnd.wap.wbxml;wml|text/vnd.wap.wml;wmlc|application/vnd.wap.wmlc;wmls|text/vnd.wap.wmlscript;wmlsc|application/vnd.wap.wmlscriptc;wrl|model/vrml;xbm|image/x-xbitmap;xht|application/xhtml+xml;xhtml|application/xhtml+xml;xls|application/vnd.ms-excel;xml|application/xml;xpm|image/x-xpixmap;xsl|application/xml;xslt|application/xslt+xml;xul|application/vnd.mozilla.xul+xml;xwd|image/x-xwindowdump;xyz|chemical/x-xyz;zip|application/zip;"
!Ending Obfuscator program.
!>14:00:46 Obfuscator ended with errors, using original scriptfile.rc:999

obfuscator cant to find <Constants.au3>, so where i must place a file to use

scriptname_Obfuscated.au3 its the same as scriptname.au3

@edit

i solve const and misc problem, but that winhttp :/

Edited by jackraymund

thanks you BrewManNH

• Developers

You are not running the latest production version of Obfuscator which has the /MO support.

Did you install AutoIt3 in the standard "C:Program FilesAutoIt3" directory and does that have an Include subdirectory?

First get the latest version and try again.

ps. I now understand also why you did hide the name of the script in the original posted image ... Guess you are aware of our view on gamebots. "Pulpitogamebot"

Jos

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

ahh, then close topic, because i dont want install new au3, i tried to use, but i hate this new collors variables etc.

so, thans so much for trying help me, but i will never install new au3 again

anyway, i building a screenshooter, but i trying to hide, worlds "bot" because more ppls saying about this name of folder...(like u :D)

@edit

i found a solution first, i decompile file, then delete all @crlf, then compile decompilated code

its works :D

http://scr.hu/0rby/pfic9

Edited by jackraymund

thanks you BrewManNH

• Developers

ahh, then close topic, because i dont want install new au3, i tried to use, but i hate this new collors variables etc.

so, thans so much for trying help me, but i will never install new au3 again

anyway, i building a screenshooter, but i trying to hide, worlds "bot" because more ppls saying about this name of folder...(like u :D)

@edit

i found a solution first, i decompile file, then delete all @crlf, then compile decompilated code

its works :D

http://scr.hu/0rby/pfic9

Hope you will grow up soon and start thinking a little more.
  • It's BS not to upgrade because of the color scheme in the editor plus the color scheme in the new SciTE4AutoIt3 can easily put back to the old color settings by using SciTEConfig.
  • You can just download the new Obfuscator and stay with the old setup.
  • It seems I haven't been clear enough about decompilation, so next time you mention it you will be put on the naughty spot for a while.
This was my last time trying to help you for a while.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.