SciTE Option Help!

Guys please forgive me.

Ive got Scite/Autoit installed at 2 locations , at home and at my office.

At Home i have Scite configured so when i start typing a $variable name an autocompletion dropdown box appears to select one of my formerly defined variables from.

At the office, it doesn't do this and i miss it , so somewhere i have got an option unchecked/selected and like often is the case, i cant find it for looking!!!

I need another set of eyes

The commands abbreviation dropdown is fine. Its just the variable list im missing

Thank You

Baldy (AKA HardCopy) :">

Contributions: UDF _DateYearFirstChildren are like Farts, you can just about stand your own.Why am I not a Vegetarian?...Well...my ancestors didn't fight & evolve to the Top of the food chain for me to survive on Salad

See JdeB, just like I told you. They don't notice it when it's there but miss it when its gone.

HardCopy, the variable auto-complete is only avaiable in the newest release of SciTE. Whichever location does not exhibit that behavior needs updated or at least needs the Lua script that drives that feature.

• Developers

See JdeB, just like I told you.  They don't notice it when it's there but miss it when its gone.

HardCopy, the variable auto-complete is only available in the newest release of SciTE.  Whichever location does not exhibit that behavior needs updated or at least needs the Lua script that drives that feature.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What can i say, but yes "you have told me soo"...

To explain for the rest of this community:

I PMed Valik a day or so ago and told him i was surprised by the "Lack of Comments/Interest" in the latest update i posted that included Valiks LUA script update which is a REAL NICE ADDITION to SciTE .....

The above was his answer....

Check here for the post with the info...

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

See JdeB, just like I told you.  They don't notice it when it's there but miss it when its gone.

HardCopy, the variable auto-complete is only avaiable in the newest release of SciTE.  Whichever location does not exhibit that behavior needs updated or at least needs the Lua script that drives that feature.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Doh... Thanks Valik... Yup office older version.

Just like my hair!!

Thanks again.

Contributions: UDF _DateYearFirstChildren are like Farts, you can just about stand your own.Why am I not a Vegetarian?...Well...my ancestors didn't fight & evolve to the Top of the food chain for me to survive on Salad