[Solved] Games - Unwanted code interaction.

IanN1990

I Have cut this code out of my main script. It seams i have a small problem.

Many months ago, i replaced my logitch drivers with my own autoit functions (as i use autoit wherever i can now). The code below is ment to do 4 things. Enable the side buttons to control volume, pause/play music, next/prev track and to that effect it all works very well but i have noticed a few times "I think during Dayz (Arma 2) and League of Legends (LoL) the game seams to stop my script from working. Meaning i cant control my volume or music from mouse.

Does anyone know why this is happening ?

#NoTrayIcon
#include 'WinApi.au3'
Local $MouseClick, $MouseSideButton, $MouseHoldAdlib
_WinAPI_SetWindowsHookEx(14 , DllCallbackGetPtr(DllCallbackRegister('MouseHook', 'long', 'int;wparam;lparam')), _WinAPI_GetModuleHandle(0)) ;Mouse Hook

While 1
sleep(2500)
WEnd

Func MouseHook($nCode,$wParam,$lParam)
Switch $wParam
Case '0x20B', '0x20C' ;Side Buttons
$MouseClick+=1
If $MouseHoldAdlib Then
$MouseHoldAdlib=Adlib('VolUp', '')
$MouseClick=Adlib('VolDn', '')
ElseIf $MouseClick=1 Then
$MouseSideButton=DllStructGetData(DllStructCreate('struct;long X;long Y;endstruct;dword mouseData;dword flags;dword time;ulong_ptr dwExtraInfo',$lParam),3)
AdlibRegister('MouseHookDetection',225)
EndIf
Return 1
Case '0x20E' ;Wheel Buttons
If DllStructGetData(DllStructCreate('struct;long X;long Y;endstruct;dword mouseData;dword flags;dword time;ulong_ptr dwExtraInfo',$lParam),3)=7864320 Then Return ControlClick('Windows Media Player','WMPAppHost','[CLASS:WMPAppHost; INSTANCE:1]','Left',1,1000,1025)
If DllStructGetData(DllStructCreate('struct;long X;long Y;endstruct;dword mouseData;dword flags;dword time;ulong_ptr dwExtraInfo',$lParam),3)=4287102976 Then Return ControlClick('Windows Media Player','WMPAppHost','[CLASS:WMPAppHost; INSTANCE:1]','Left',1,900,1025)
EndSwitch
EndFunc

Func MouseHookDetection()
If $MouseClick=1 And $MouseSideButton=131072 Then $MouseHoldAdlib=Adlib('VolUp', '25')
If $MouseClick=1 And $MouseSideButton=65536 Then $MouseHoldAdlib=Adlib('VolDn', '25')
If $MouseClick=2 And $MouseSideButton=131072 Then $MouseClick=Not VolUp()
If $MouseClick=2 And $MouseSideButton=65536 Then $MouseClick=Not VolDn()
If $MouseClick>2 Then $MouseClick=-ControlClick('Windows Media Player','WMPAppHost','[CLASS:WMPAppHost; INSTANCE:1]','Left',1,950,1025)
$MouseSideButton=Adlib('MouseHookDetection', '')
EndFunc

Func Adlib($Function, $Time)
If $Time Then Return AdlibRegister($Function, $time)*0+1
If Not $Time Then Return AdlibUnRegister($Function)*0
EndFunc

Func VolUp()
Return Run('"C:\Program Files (x86)\Scripts\Source\Includes\Software\nircmd.exe" changesysvolume 1250')
EndFunc

Func VolDn()
Return Run('"C:\Program Files (x86)\Scripts\Source\Includes\Software\nircmd.exe" changesysvolume -1250')
EndFunc

**NirCmd.exe is a windows command ulity. http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/nircmd.html

I dont belive there is a fault in the code, as that works 99.9% of the time for all other windows. I belive the game is preventing my hook from working but wanted to get others views.

Edited by IanN1990

Some games block autoit, because people use it for game bots and cheating, but I'm sure you know that.

Good luck, but I'll be surprised if someone helps you with a way to hide autoit from game protection.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

I didn't infact, such a thought didnt cross my mind. Though i reading what you said i found it weird that LoL would block autoit but it did give me the answer.

To play LoL on Windows 7, the game has to be run as "Admin". I run my script has normal, and i remember from the past autoit cant interaction with things that are "admin" unless autoit is admin.

So Adding #RequireAdmin Solves the problem.

Edited by IanN1990

• Moderators

IanN1990,

such a thought didnt cross my mind

Well, please make sure it does before you post anything like this again. ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area