capturing and saving web traffic via autoit

Is there a way to capture and save web traffic on a specific process such as a web browser with AutoIt ?

For Example like this -> http://kb.daypilot.org/81542/how-to-record-network-activity-using-ie-developer-tools/

or a tool like this -> http://www.fiddlercap.com/FiddlerCap/

There are many tools on the web. but none of them fast enough. i need something fast for recording & capturing, ajax & xml requests on a web browser and saving them to a file.

Is there a tool like this with AutoIt ?

Define fast? as in real time? If that is the case then odds are AutoIt isn't what you need.

Ask yourself this one question: If all the tools on the web you find are not fast enough then ask yourself why. Obviously the language the tool is written in is NOT it. If anything I would go to the forums where folks use tools like this and ask them why this problem exist and what has been done to solve the issue.

Well then, ask yourself why they don't.

Second, why do you need it? Something makes me think you want this for a game related reason. Am I correct or do you have a different purpose? Most people use these types of tools to perform diagnostic work. I get the impression you do not want to do diagnostic work.

What is your intent here?

probably not so much person needed a tool like this before.

second, if you like my purpose on this will you help or just asking for disturbance ?

You haven't answered the question. If anything you are being very vague. You haven't stated your purpose. Only the fact you want such tool.

I'm being blunt and direct at this point:

Again - Can you explain the issue you are having and why you need such a tool? Also, is it game related?

Ive never heard of fiddlercap, but with the actual fiddler tool you can use fiddlerscript to dump your logs to whatever you want. If you plan on dumping the data and using it in any kind of quick fashion you may want to consider the logging to a local database sample.

http://www.fiddlertool.com/fiddler/dev/scriptsamples.asp

,-. .--. ________ .-. .-. ,---. ,-. .-. .-. .-.
|(| / /\ \ |\ /| |__ __||| | | || .-' | |/ / \ \_/ )/
(_) / /__\ \ |(\ / | )| | | `-' | | `-. | | / __ \ (_)
| | | __ | (_)\/ | (_) | | .-. | | .-' | | \ |__| ) (
| | | | |)| | \ / | | | | | |)| | `--. | |) \ | |
`-' |_| (_) | |\/| | `-' /( (_)/( __.' |((_)-' /(_|
'-' '-' (__) (__) (_) (__)

I have really only used fiddler to obtain the rtmp addresses of streams, then rtmpdump to capture them. More of a pure autoit solution of capping rtmp data can be found here:

havent tried that one but it looked promising late last year, and a good example of the winpcap UDF usage.

Edited by boththose

,-. .--. ________ .-. .-. ,---. ,-. .-. .-. .-.
|(| / /\ \ |\ /| |__ __||| | | || .-' | |/ / \ \_/ )/
(_) / /__\ \ |(\ / | )| | | `-' | | `-. | | / __ \ (_)
| | | __ | (_)\/ | (_) | | .-. | | .-' | | \ |__| ) (
| | | | |)| | \ / | | | | | |)| | `--. | |) \ | |
`-' |_| (_) | |\/| | `-' /( (_)/( __.' |((_)-' /(_|
'-' '-' (__) (__) (_) (__)